Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Fresh Meadows, NY
Los Angeles, CA
I had already bought a pair of this nice boot before but they are so comfortable and flexible and the material lasts long even on hard work jobs that I had to buy another pair.
My husband loves these kind for work. He has been buying them for more than 10 years. They are very long lasting and worth every penny spent on them.
These boots are sturdy yet feel light wieght I wear them even when I am not at work they feel good all day you can wear them for many hours straight with out them feeling like a burden at the end of the day!
It's a great boot, easy on and off. Great sole for not bringing little rocks in the house. I know, they were to stay outside, that's why they're slip on. Yeah, they're not a Redwing boot, but I got these on sale for $69.00. Ya can't even walk in a Redwind store for $69.00. I'll buy them again when these wear out.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
|Style:||Work & safety|
- Online Only! Members get extra $15 OFF work boot purchase of $75 or more with code WORK1575. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Take an EXTRA 10% off select items Sold by Sears, AND members get 5% back in points. Code GIVEME10. Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.
Slip On Work Boots Keep You Moving
Step up and get to work with these slip-on Diehard Workboots. Soft-toes that are built to move, these boots combine the comfort of supple pig skin with the long lasting abrasion resistance of a full grain leather exterior for good looks that are always ready for hard work. Whether you’re running a survey crew, hauling equipment up ladders or moving fast on the ground floor, the dual density polyurethane outsoles reduce impact damage while giving every step a solid grip no matter what you’re walking on.
For a ton of added support and weight reduction, these Slip On Work Boots feature a spring steel shank that increases fore and aft stability while the enduring construction of Goodyear welts ensure these boots will stay together through thousands of foot falls. A great way to get out the door and on the job fast, step into a pair of these slip-ons and get moving.
- These Diehard Workboots feature a full grain leather upper that stands up to abrasions and scrapes
- Soft toe is nimble and quick moving
- Pigskin lining increases comfort
- Dual density polyurethane outsole combines grip and comfort
- Steel shank delivers fore and aft stability
- Goodyear Welt construction keeps these slip-on together for thousands of steps
- Oil/slip resistant soles help keep you on your feet