Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I like this boots! First pair of these types of boots and so far i am impressed. Just an mental note if you are buy these online is that they run 1 size too big. I wear a shoe size of 11 but i had to get these in a 10 i ordered online and exchange in store.
West Covina, CA
I've had to return the 3 pair of Sears DieHard 6" boots I bought because construction was so bad. I didn't even take the left shoes out of the boxes for the right ones looked so terribly made. The outer soles were so crooked, so differently constructed, that I traced the 3 soles, over the same pattern, with the rear outer heel set on the same line. All 3 traced a different pattern, with up to a 5/8" difference in heel width, a 2/8" difference in ball width and a 3/8" difference in length. To see such differences between the same boot and same size was a shocking testimony of terrible construction. And this was my second degrading view - my first, was the heel construction, finding the thickness of the harder SureTrack layer thinner on the outer back edge of the shoe. This is where I would like to see it thicker for that is what wears out the most in my shoe use. The heels were also twisted from the line of the ball construction. All 3 had less overall heel thickness than the Sears DieHard oxfords I've just chosen. So after over 30 years of Sears DieHard boot use, this 69 year old is no longer a die hard supporter. The last pair I bought, I had to compromise in quality, for I had again ordered 3 pair, seeing the decline in construction coming. From the 3, I kept the best left and right boot, returning the defects, mainly thinner outer SureTrack heels. Then to make them wearable, I removed the insole for it is totally inadequate, a thin layer of plastic over a thin layer of foam glued to the inside sole. No arch support other than just thicker soft foam. The "It Breathes" statement printed on the insole is a joke, for the few small holes through the plastic into the thin foam does not invite breathing for the foot, nor does the plastic surface of the insole. So, I tear out the insole, scrape out the soft foam glued to the sole and use Spenco Total Support Max insoles. A world of difference. Now a shoe with substantial support and comfort, that held up well, but the SureTrack heels are worn down into the softer heel material. I was willing to do the same, but such bad construction now gives me nothing to work with, nor to wear. I'm looking elsewhere.
My husband loves wearing these boots to work they are compy
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
My husband only buys Die Hards, and he loves that he is able to have several styles to choose from, so he owns different styles. Some for work, some for riding his Harley, and some just to look clean casual.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Soft toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||6 in.|
|Style:||Work & safety|
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 20% off 2 or more pairs of shoes for the family Sold by Sears. Use code SHOE20. Offer ends 14-Mar-2015 See details.
- Bonus Days! Extra 5% OFF Family Footwear when you use your Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 10% off a regular or sale clothing item w/ any shoe purchase Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
Men's SureTrack 6" Soft Toe Work Boot Feels Great on Your Feet All Day Long
The men's SureTrack 6 in. soft toe work boot is built to be rugged yet designed with your comfort in mind. These boots feature a double layer of cushioning that cradle your feet, along with pigskin lining for a soft feel. The full grain leather upper hugs protects your feet, and the outsole is oil and slip resistant.
The men's SureTrack 6 in. soft toe work boot is constructed with a steel shank for extra sturdiness, and Goodyear double welt for durability. It has a dual density PU outsole. These boots stand up to the toughest terrain and keep your feet protected and comfortable for hours on end even when you are constantly on the go. They are available in medium and wide widths in sizes from 6 through 13.
- Men's SureTrack 6 in. soft toe work boot is designed for rugged use
- Boots keep your feet protected and comfortable all day
- Double layer of cushioning for extra comfort
- Goodyear welt construction for durability
- Steel shank for sturdy support
- Full grain leather upper
- Outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Tread bottom sole for grip
- Dual density PU outsole
- Soft pigskin lining
- Neutral brown color
- Available in medium and wide widths
- Sizes from 6 - 10.5, 11, 12 and 13
- Heavy duty boot for tough terrain