Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
since i'm on my feet for sometimes up to 18 hrs. a day, i need a work shoe that won't give me any trouble. these shoes are like having slippers on. true to size, they're surprisingly light while wearing. stylish, and well-made, i'll be wearing these for years to come.
This pair of work shoes are slippery on ice. The previous shoes had softer soles & better traction. The leather is soft & offers little foot support & gave me an extreme backache in 60 days. They were exchanged for the better black oxford work shoes.
This is the second pair of these work shoes I've purchased, I still have the first and I believe they are over five years old. They look smart on the jobsite with khakis or blue jeans and besides the support they sure are comfortable. They are made well and wear well, what else can you ask of work shoes?
La Mirada, CA
This is a very long-lasting work shoe. I wear them 6 days a week for years. Only problem is they used to come in EEE width but the last pair I bought came only in medium. Causes calouses on both my feet and numb big toes. NEED TO COME IN W-I-D-E-R WIDTHS. Would only recommend to those with narrow feet.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Take 10% off select items Sold by Sears. Use code MEMORIAL. Offer ends 28-May-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra $5 off $35 or more purchase of shoes Sold by Sears. Use code SHOES535. Offer ends 01-Jun-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Save $35 when you buy $300 in select items Sold by Sears. Use code MEMORIAL35. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.
The Brown DieHard Men's Oxford was Made for Superior Looks and Traction
These brown slip-resistant work shoes combine the dual density polyurethane soles of high traction work boots with a tie-tight upper that helps keep you on your feet wherever you may be heading. And since these shoes come in a sharp, dress/casual form, they’re ready for work, whether you’re in an office, on the site or walking the factory floor. A great way to get a professional look in a long lasting build, this pair is built right, for miles of walking in style.
Featuring a well-put-together double-stitched upper, a cemented and sewn welt and reinforced eyelets that let you pull the laces tight, these shoes are built to endure. Featuring not only a double layered insole, but the stability of a steel shank as well as the touchable softness of pig skin lining, this Brown DieHard Men's Oxford stays comfortable through long hours of work. A great way to bring professional style, long lasting service and sure support to any day, slip into a pair of these work shoes, and get a grip in style and comfort.
- Brown slip-resistant work shoes bring great looks and traction together
- Full grain leather upper stands up to scratches and abrasions while still looking good
- Supple pigskin lining reduces blistering
- Double layer cushioned insole reduces impact and keeps you comfortable all day
- Dual density polyurethane outsole combines traction and lightweight
- Learn more about what makes DieHard Boots so great