Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The boots fit and style is good. But the sole materials are lacking. Just after having 3 months (after warrenty expired) the sole started to fall apart. The Foamlike material between the rubber Sole and the Boot just started to disintegrate. By month 4 there were large portions missing from the sole. Returned to store but, they said not covered as after warrenty period.
I got these boots for 50% off and after breaking them in they feel like slippers. I work construction every day so I need a good pair off boots, diehard are the way to go!
San Antonio, TX
Rohnert Park, CA
Van Nuys, CA
My husband had a very old pair of the Wellington Boots and has been trying to replace them for several years. Finally he found yours which are comparable. He is so pleased.
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
|Toe Type:||Soft toe|
|Safety Feature:||Oil resistant, Slip resistant|
|Boot Height:||8 in.|
|Style:||Western & wellingtons|
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 10% off a regular or sale clothing item w/ any shoe purchase Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
DieHard Boots Deliver Dependable Service
Sturdy and reliable, these Die Hard Work Boots deliver the fore and aft support of a responsive steel shank, the protection of 10 inch high-rise uppers and solid grip of dual density polyurethane outsoles to keep you moving no matter where you’re working. Whether you’re hauling shoulder loads of shingles up ladders, rolling wheel-barrow loads of gravel or just helping a buddy with a weekend project, these boots are built to deliver with every step.
Perfect for long days on the job, DieHard Boots are flexible, impact absorptive and pack the cushion of double layered insoles below a supple pig skin lining, so they keep your feet comfortable even when you’re pulling a double shift. And to help keep you working, these boots put an end to side-lining slips and on-site falls with a slip resistant design that you can count on. The first step to getting the job done right, toss a pair of these pull-ons next to your front door and get moving fast with Diehard.
- DieHard Work Boots are built with full grain leather uppers for superior durability
- Double layer cushioned insole keeps every step comfortable
- Pigskin lining is supple and smooth
- Dual density polyurethane outsole takes hold of the ground
- Goodyear Welt construction ensure long lasting service
- Oil/slip resistance keep you on your feet
- Steel shank improves stability and adds support