Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These shoes are amazing. So comfortable for just everyday use. Also tough enough for use at work. They last long even when used everyday at work or at home.
Rock Hill, NY
Olmsted Falls, OH
This shoe is very light, doesn't mark or scuff easy, and takes a GREAT shine! Very comfortable, breathes well, and has a nice heel that protects your feet from sharp objects. Price has never gone above 50 bucks since I have been buying them. I have been wearing my most recent pair for about 3 years, and they still look, and feel GREAT! Told fellow officers about this shoe and several have purchased, and made it their shoe of choice as well. I buy mine two, or three at a time just in case they discontinue them for whatever reason. Check back often on for savings. Paid $30.00(Shoe) and $35.00(Boot) the last time I purchased. Bought 3 pairs that time(2 shoe, and 1 boot), and the total was just over a hundred bucks!
Sears Can Help
You can be sure we'll offer you the best available options every step of the way.
Sears Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
If you find a lower price, we'll match it. If it goes on sale after you buy it, we'll match that price. See details.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Not ready to replace? Repair. Sears can help you save money and time. Schedule Now!
Specifications & Dimensions
- Online Only! Members get extra $15 OFF work boot purchase of $75 or more with code WORK1575. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.
- Free Shipping on Apparel Footwear and Jewelry! Orders $35 or more with code FREE35. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Take an EXTRA 15% off shoes Sold by Sears. Use code SHOE15. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
DieHard Slip-Resistant Men's Oxford Keeps You Moving on the Job and Off
No matter what you do for a living, if you’re on your feet all day you need solid footwear like the Men's Black Oxford. A shoe that’s built tough and designed to protect you at every step, it combines good looks and quality materials for long hours of professional service. Featuring a combination full grain leather and nylon upper, these work shoes shrug off scrapes and abrasions while reducing weight, and sealed by tough braided laces threaded through reinforced eyelets, they strap on tight for superior support all day long. No matter where you tread, these work shoes will help keep you on track.
A dependable way to limit slips and falls while remaining comfortable no matter where your day takes you, the DieHard Slip-Resistant Men's Oxford feature grippy rubber soles that dig into soft surfaces while conforming to hard ones like concrete and steel, and since they’re both slip and oil resistant, these shoes will help keep you on your feet. Featuring a removable footbed, they’re customizable for the perfect fit. A dependable addition to any shift, these oxfords deliver with every step. Put them on and tie them up and get going, you’ll be impressed.
- Men's Black Oxford is light and comfortable all day
- Full grain leather upper provides durable protection from moisture and abrasions
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole helps you stay on your feet
- Removable footbed lets you customize and thoroughly clean these shoes for longer life
- Lace-up for a snug fit
- Learn more about what makes DieHard Boots so great