Specifications & Dimensions
|Batteries Required?:||Not Required|
|Batteries Included:||Not Included|
|Product Type:||Home Owner Tool Sets|
|Recipient Ages:||3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y|
Ratings & Reviews
WARNINGChoke Hazard - Contains Small Parts
My First Tool Box Set for the Master Craftsman in Training
My First Craftsman 30-pc Tool Box Set is the perfect way to keep your little man's curious hands busy and constructive for months. It's inevitable for your child to grow out of his building blocks and look for more realistic toys to build with. Before he decides to explore your kitchen drawers and garage, keep him out of harm's way with his very own tool set. Watch him squeal in delight at the impressive collection of tools, which include a hammer, pliers, nails, screws and nuts.
Your child will be thrilled to know he can create his own toys with My First Tool Box Set. He can immediately put the tools to work to shape his own sword or flower. When your little master craftsman knocks off for the day, he can conveniently pack away his gear in a clever toolbox and prepare for another day of great fun!
- My First Craftsman 30-pc Tool Box Set keeps your child away from your dangerous tools and safe in his playroom for hours building away
- The set is a wide collection of impressively-realistic tools, which includes two screwdriver handles, a Flat head tip, one Phillips head, a square ruler, a hammer, pliers, one handsaw, two pieces of two-hole connectors, two pieces of three-hole connectors, three plastic nails, six screws, six nuts, a Paper badge and Paper measures card
- Your child can use the tools to shape his own sword and flower
- All these tools can be packed away neatly into the toolbox. This is especially convenient for parents; the box will save you the headache of finding and picking up scattered toys
Added on October 11, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Gruetli Laager, TN
This is a nice tool set but there is no way a child can open it. It is hard for an adult to open. I did however file the plastic notch down a ways and it is now much better.
Fall River, MA
This tool set has everything but a bubble level. Cute. The only negative is it is very difficult to open, so every time my son wants to play I have to help him.
This is one of the nicest toy tool sets available. The price is much more affordable that other brands and it is probably sturdier than most toy tool sets out there. Eveything packs ups nicely back in the tool box. Iim a dad who actually bought this for his daughter because she likes tools and helping around the house and I wanted her to have her own set to play with. Like the other reviewer, I am disappointed that this is marketed solely to boys. It seems craftsman should devise a way to market sets to girls and therefor double their marketing base and brand awareness of Craftsman products when these kids get to be older. I think there is nothing wrong with a girl knowing how to use tools and fix things on her own!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.