- Current Headlines
- Craftsman Brand Kicks Off Its Father's Day Miniature Golf Classic
- Craftsman Brand & DC Comics Present the Tale of the Technician
- Craftsman Brand Calls For a House United
- Craftsman Make a Difference Tour Assists Communities
- Craftsman Brand Delivers High-Tech Innovation at CES
- Craftsman Brand Poised to Nail DIY in 2012
- Craftsman Experience Celebrates One-Year Anniversary as Ultimate Do-It-Yourself Playground
- The Craftsman Brand Named Top Power Tool in Nationwide Brand Survey
- Craftsman Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring Offers Durability and Customization
- Craftsman Launches Tough New Industrial Line of Mechanic Hand Tools
- Craftsman Ball-Bearing Tool Storage Combo Just $199.98 During Special Promotions
- New Universal Mechanics Tool Set, Universal Ratchet and Socket Set Added to Craftsman Hand Tools Lineup
- New 51-Piece MAX AXESS™ Mechanics Tool Set from Craftsman Eliminates Need for Deep Sockets
- Craftsman Launches Frank Fontana Podcast
- Craftsman Introduces TurnTight Technology
- Craftsman Debuts New NEXTEC Tools
- Popular Mechanics Readers' Choice Award 2010
- Craftsman Brand Opens the Craftsman Experience in Downtown Chicago
- One Man's 3,300 Mile Odyssey on a Craftsman Garden Tractor
- Craftsman Tools Asks Fans to Put "Trust in Your Hands"
- Craftsman, Harbor Town Links Offer Tips and Tools For a Healthy Lawn
- Ace Hardware Announces Plan to Sell Craftsman Tools
- Craftsman Featured At The International Builder's Show
- Craftsman, NASCAR Announce Wrenchman Award Finalists
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Cordless Drills
- Popular Mechanics Reader's Choice Awards
- Craftsman and NASCAR® Announce New Award
- Four Craftsman Tractors Make 2009 Top Ten
- Craftsman Products Nominated for Award
- Craftsman Sponsors ESPN Tech Garage
- Consumers Trust Craftsman, Poll Shows
- Craftsman 2009 Lawn & Garden Debuts
- Craftsman, Helmets to Hardhats Team Up
- Craftsman - Official Tools of DIY Network
Be inspired by project and tool advice from other craftsmen. Visit the Community
Nextgen Garage Of Innovation By Craftsman Featured At The International Builder's Show
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (January 20, 2010)
Craftsman Showcases Innovative Storage Solutions and New ENERGY STARQualified Battery Charger
LAS VEGAS (International BuildersShow) Craftsman, America most trusted tool brand, is the proud sponsor of the NextGen Garage of Innovation by Craftsmanfeatured at the NextGen Builders Challenge Home at the International Builders Show in Las Vegas Jan. 19-22, 2010. Craftsman will feature its innovative storage solutions, power tools, hand tools and lawn & garden equipment for the DIYer and professional user.
The NextGen Builders Challenge Home showcases the evolution of the American home where visitors can view the next generation in home products in a real home environment. This year home is focused on the booming areas of green building and energy efficiency. Inside the NextGen Garage of Innovation by Craftsman,Craftsman will showcase its garage storage solutions and energy efficient tool options.
Craftsman provides customers with the right garage storage options to organize and maximize space, and the right tools and equipment to tackle any project on the job site,said Kris Malkoski, vice president and general manager of the Craftsman brand. We're excited to be partnering with NextGen and to show the professionals who come through the garage examples of how Craftsman can put trust in their hands.
Craftsman will display its complete garage storage suite, featuring workbenches, storage cabinets, carts, shelving and the VersaTraktrackwall system with HOOKTITE accessories. The interlocking tongue and groove trackwall panels can be installed on garage walls to give customers the extra storage they need to keep their most used items orderly and at bay. The HOOKTITE accessories include different sized hooks and baskets to hold equipment such as shovels, rakes, line trimmers, bicycles and more.
The NextGen Garage of Innovation by Craftsman will also feature:
- Craftsman C3 line of power tools, which uses one 19.2 volt DieHard battery to power more than 25 cordless tools, eliminating the need for multiple batteries. The battery can be charged using the new ENERGY STAR qualified 4-port Craftsman C3 Charger/Maintainer, available in early 2010. The charger/maintainer doesn't continue to heat the battery while on the dock after it fully charged.
- Innovative hand tools such as Craftsman Cross-Force Wrenches and Craftsman Dual Ratcheting Wrenches among others.
- Highlights from Craftsman full line of lawn and garden equipment including the Craftsman Rear Propelled Push Mower with Key Start, Craftsman 19 in. Premium Electric Mower, Craftsman 19 in. Premium Battery Powered 3-in-1 Deck Lawn Mower and the Cordless Pruner, which uses a 4 volt lithium-ion battery.
The Craftsman Garage of Knowledge at www.craftsman.com/garage provides customers with a breadth of information, including the interactive Garage Planner to help customers determine their storage needs, choose the garage solutions that fit their budget and map out the floor plan. With more than 80 years of product innovation and experience, Craftsman puts trust in their customershands.
Craftsman was ranked as the most trusted tool brand in America in the 2008 Harris Interactive Equitrend Brand Study and offers a lifetime warranty on all hand tools, ensuring their customers receive the most reliable and durable tools at everyday low prices. For more information, log on to www.craftsman.com.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co:
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading broadline retailer providing merchandise and related services. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more than 2,300 Sears-branded and affiliated stores in the United States and Canada, which includes approximately 929 full-line and approximately 1,200 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com, and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.