|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||420|
|Engine Speed (rpm):||3600|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||8.3|
|Run Time at Half Load (hrs.):||10|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||250|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||No|
|Wattage Range:||10-15 kW|
|Number Of Outlets:||6|
|Continuous Output Power (watts):||8000|
|Automatic Voltage Registration:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Easy fold down|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Oil Filter Type:||Automotive-type|
|Overload Protection Type:||Automatic circuit breaker|
|Automatic Idle Control:||Yes|
|Cylinder Liner:||Cast iron|
|Has Spark Arrest Muffler:||Yes|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Overall Type:||Dual wheel|
|Starter Type:||Electric & Pull Start|
Ratings & Reviews
Most advanced Portable Tri Fuel Generator for home and business
The Powerland Tri Fuel gas generator is great in a time when emergency power is needed. It is perfect for the home, providing enough power output to run several appliances including central heating and cooling systems. Contractors looking for a power source on the job site will find this unit equally as useful and its heavy duty design is sure to stand up to years of use. Rated watts: 8,000 / Surge watts: 10,000.
Runs on propane, natural gas and gasoline right out of the box! No mechanical alterations are necessary - simply change your fuel source!
Tri Fuel: Gasoline, LPG (propane), NG (Natural Gas)
Super easy to switch between gasoline, Natural gas and propane fuel
Durable 16.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/ low oil shutoff & electric start.
Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
Full power panel with oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
Super reliable solid rubber tires.
Low oil shut-off protects engine.
Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
EPA & CARB Approved with Spark Arrestor
Low pressure regulator installed
LPG and NG gas hose connectors installed for easy connection to standard LPG hose and NG hose.
The Benefit of running on LPG & NG:
It does not give off noxious fumes-which is great for campers and close quarters.
The clean emissions are better for the environment-which is great for all of us.
The carburetor cannot and will not gum up-for dependable starting every time.
Larger fuel supplies-can give much longer run times and no dangerous HOT refills.
Safer fuel-propane and natural gas have proven to be safer than gasoline.
Lower maintenance-with less moving parts and a fuel that CANNOT gum up!
Longer engine life-absolutely no impurities in alternative fuel.
- Rated watts: 8000w
- Surge watts: 10000w
- Frequency: 60hz
- Outlets: (2) 120v (20A) AC, (1) 120 (30A) AC, (1) 120/240 V (30A) AC, (1) 120/240V (50A) AC locking receptacle
- Voltage regulation: automatic for "computer safe" operation
- 12V(8.3A) DC output: Automatic battery charging
- Fuel tank capacity: 8.3 US Gallons
- Run time @ 50% load: 10 hours on full gasoline tank. 6 hours on 20 lbs LPG tank.
- Engine Model: Powerland 190F/16HP w/ a cast-iron cylinder sleeve
- Displacement: 419 ml
- Max. Power: 11.7kw (16HP)/3600 rpm
- Engine type: OHV25 Tilt single cylinder forced air cooling 4 stroke
- Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
- Special carburetor and secondary gas regulator allows the engine to operate on the most convenient fuel-gasoline, L.P. gas or natural gas
- LPG inlet pressure: between 10 - 15 PSI
- NG inlet pressure: between 0.5-1 PSI
- LPG & NG end fitting: 5/8-18 UNF
- Oil tank capacity: 37 oz
- Engine oil grade: SAE 10W30 SG or SF
- Start system: Recoil / electric start (battery included)
- Noise level: 72 dB@22 feet
Including in the package:
- Extra large 10-1/2 solid robber tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench.
- Electric Starter & Battery.
Added on June 04, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I went with this one over the tri-fuel. The generator was delivered on time as expected. After first oil change, no problems at all. The generator starts right up and has ALWAYS started up on the first turn of the key. Comes with outlet adapters. There are NO instructions for the handle or wheels installation. But you can get through it. I am in the process of getting this installed for a whole home generator. I am very happy with this generator !! I recommend it.
Marcus Hook, PA