Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 334 L in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Router And Router Table Combo Is Powerfully Accurate
The Craftsman router and router table combo merges user-friendly and powerful in a package that gives you everything you need but the lumber to get started on quality woodworking. The long-lasting router has a 1 3/4 horsepower motor that's robust enough to work through even hickory. The table gives you 334 square inches of smooth working surface on top of a sturdy cast aluminum base.
This router and router table combo gives you a number of tools that let you make sure your work is clean and accurate. The cutting depths can quickly adjust-and lock-to microfine levels. The fences are adjustable, and extendable, too.
- The Craftsman router and router table combo gives you what you need to get started on setting up a woodworking shop
- Comes with router, 1/4" collet, wrench, table, fence, dust guard, two feather boards, miter gauge, three insert rings, hardware and a manual
- The 9.5 amp router has a 1-3/4 HP motor that runs at 27,000 RPMs
- The router is built with permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings for longer motor life
- The table has a cast aluminum base and motor housing
- There are 334 square inches of space on the 11/16 in. thick laminate-surfaced tabletop
- Cutting depths can lock down in microfine adjustments
- The fence adjusts for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed extending up to two inches
- The jointing fence off sets up to 9/16 inch
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment works with most Craftsman routers except models 17540 add 17543
- Table includes a double outlet power strip with a safety lock
- The miter gauge adjusts up to 60 degrees in both directions
- Three insert rings have opening diameters of 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4"
- Dust extraction port
Added on April 28, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Newport News, VA
Got this combo for Christmas and have enjoyed it so far. Easy assembly and instructions are simple. I do wish the collett was 1/2 inch to handle making panel doors. I'm working on my second project and I am very pleased.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is a fantastic combo for the price. The router itself has plenty of power for most small to midsize projects. It works fantastic mounted to the table or independently. The table is also great. It provides you with plenty of options you would not normally have without it. All in all, this is a fantastic combo and I would highly recommend it.
Fruitland Park, FL
I got this for Christmas and on sale. I like the switch. A nice metal toggle switch. It runs great. Easy to handle. But attaching the router to the table takes a little bit of time. But I still like it. My Dad loves it, and wants to steal it from me. Nope!
San Antonio, TX
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this set for better finishes on some projects around my house. The table setup allows for much more repeatable and accurate work. While this package is cheap it has almost all of the features of the bigger much more expensive tables out there and it comes with a router where others do not. Once properly assembled, which can be a little tricky understanding the directions, it is very sturdy and strong. My only complaint is the printed on scales which easily wear off after use. This isn't a killer though as these are used only for quick setup and with some practice this can be done easily without. The best feature above all though is the above the table height adjustment, though you will need a long handled hex wrench to do it. This feature alone takes the place of several hundred dollar lift systems required on more professional tools. I can't speak to the durability of the router itself as I've only had it a few weeks, but the table is capable of mounting most router styles should an upgrade be required in the future.
i bought this on black friday to finish a hard wood flooring project and it worked great. i used a cheap round over bit but the router and table worked perfectly cutting through hard wood.