Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 334 L in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Router And Router Table Combo Is Powerfully Accurate
The Craftsman router and router table combo merges user-friendly and powerful in a package that gives you everything you need but the lumber to get started on quality woodworking. The long-lasting router has a 1 3/4 horsepower motor that's robust enough to work through even hickory. The table gives you 334 square inches of smooth working surface on top of a sturdy cast aluminum base.
This router and router table combo gives you a number of tools that let you make sure your work is clean and accurate. The cutting depths can quickly adjust-and lock-to microfine levels. The fences are adjustable, and extendable, too.
- The Craftsman router and router table combo gives you what you need to get started on setting up a woodworking shop
- Comes with router, 1/4" collet, wrench, table, fence, dust guard, two feather boards, miter gauge, three insert rings, hardware and a manual
- The 9.5 amp router has a 1-3/4 HP motor that runs at 27,000 RPMs
- The router is built with permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings for longer motor life
- The table has a cast aluminum base and motor housing
- There are 334 square inches of space on the 11/16 in. thick laminate-surfaced tabletop
- Cutting depths can lock down in microfine adjustments
- The fence adjusts for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed extending up to two inches
- The jointing fence off sets up to 9/16 inch
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment works with most Craftsman routers except models 17540 add 17543
- Table includes a double outlet power strip with a safety lock
- The miter gauge adjusts up to 60 degrees in both directions
- Three insert rings have opening diameters of 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4"
- Dust extraction port
Added on April 28, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome product. Great price for the table and router. Works great and the ease of changing the bits is awesome and the attachment for a vacuum clean up is a nice added feature.
I wasn't expecting much from this setup but I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. The table is sturdy and the router has more than enough power to eat through the small projects that I use it for. Plus above the table adjustments really help out. This setup falls short of some other brands but you can't beat the price for what you get. For the weekend woodworker this is perfect!
Purchased this combo about a month ago, and have made several drawers using sliding dovetail and tongue and groove constuction and even finished a couple drawer faces with a roundover, just for snicks and giggles. This combo is good for a beginner to moderately skilled individuals, and with all tools, takes a few practice runs with some scrap pieces to figure out the nuances. The printed graduations on the table top are'nt all that durable, and Craftsman could have spent a couple more pennies to include an allen wrench for the above table adjustments. Overall, a good value for the price.
I have used this table several times to make tongue and groove for shelving and it has done an excellent job. I really did not expect this kind of quality for not a lot of money.
Pippa Passes, KY
easy to put together no problems
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I've already made seven drawers with sliding dovetail fronts and box joint sides and backs, rabbits for bottom. If it spontaneously combusted right now it would still have made me money. Assembly is easy, table is flat, legs are sturdy..Fence adjustment is accurate if you practice enough. Ruler markings are accurate, however, they are printed, not etched and are rubbing off. Best budget table and router combo ever.superior to higher priced intermediate competitors. If you need a better value build your own.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.