Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Table Top : 334 L in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Router And Router Table Combo Is Powerfully Accurate
The Craftsman router and router table combo merges user-friendly and powerful in a package that gives you everything you need but the lumber to get started on quality woodworking. The long-lasting router has a 1 3/4 horsepower motor that's robust enough to work through even hickory. The table gives you 334 square inches of smooth working surface on top of a sturdy cast aluminum base.
This router and router table combo gives you a number of tools that let you make sure your work is clean and accurate. The cutting depths can quickly adjust-and lock-to microfine levels. The fences are adjustable, and extendable, too.
- The Craftsman router and router table combo gives you what you need to get started on setting up a woodworking shop
- Comes with router, 1/4" collet, wrench, table, fence, dust guard, two feather boards, miter gauge, three insert rings, hardware and a manual
- The 9.5 amp router has a 1-3/4 HP motor that runs at 27,000 RPMs
- The router is built with permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings for longer motor life
- The table has a cast aluminum base and motor housing
- There are 334 square inches of space on the 11/16 in. thick laminate-surfaced tabletop
- Cutting depths can lock down in microfine adjustments
- The fence adjusts for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed extending up to two inches
- The jointing fence off sets up to 9/16 inch
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment works with most Craftsman routers except models 17540 add 17543
- Table includes a double outlet power strip with a safety lock
- The miter gauge adjusts up to 60 degrees in both directions
- Three insert rings have opening diameters of 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4"
- Dust extraction port
Added on April 28, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It meets my expectations. I like the little red handles on the rip bar because there designed to hold the work piece against the table. It's a nice safety feature. I also like the fact that it came bundled with a router. That way I don't have to always disengage a router. Instead, it just remains dedicated, which I much prefer. There are some people who might prefer a larger table. Craftsman does make those and they are available. This does everything I need it to do without having to invest in a more expensive setup that I probably don't need anyway.
Great product from the novice to the professional!! This allows you to get the maximum usage out of your Craftsman Router. Some things you didn't even know it was capable of doing!! Recommend to all of my Friends and Family!!
I've been impressed with this purchase so far. Very inexpensive. I used it 4 times or so on one piece of furniture and even with the old lousy steel speed bits I currently have it was powerful enough to get the job done. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it does when I get some new carbide bits. The table is nice the fence and feather board work well and hooked up to the shop vac the mess has been minimal. Wish it had the separate plug in for the shop vac, no big deal though. Didn't realize they had 25% off router bits when you purchase router or table so take advantage if they've still got that going on.
El Paso, TX
The router is fantastic, I've used it to round over edges and in a planing jig with a bottom cutting bit and have experienced no issues. The router table is another story. The table is made from MDF or some equivalent. The fence does not slide very easily. I tried to extend the out feed fence slightly (to act as a jointer), pretty impossible task with the plastic fence. The only plus to the router table was mine was relatively true from the factory.
Peoria Heights, IL
It is a good product for the price. It doesn't take up a lot of space which is great for small work areas and is lightweight for easily carrying up and down stairs. It does the job for a novice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a router and table combo
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.