Craftsman 6.75 Torque Rating 22 in. High Wheel TrimmerItem# 07177374000 | Model# 77374
Specifications & Dimensions
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#79991|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||74.0|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||#85920|
|Starting System:||Pull Rope|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||22|
|Line Diameter:||.155 in.|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Trimmer Type:||High-wheel trimmers|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
6.75 Torque Rating 22-Inch High Wheel Trimmer Gets The Toughest Jobs Done Fast
Go where no lawnmower or hand trimmer has gone before with the Craftsman 6.75 torque rating 22-inch high wheel trimmer. This high torque trimmer has 12-inch wheels that can roll over hilly and tough-to-reach places to let you trim the most difficult terrain with ease. Impressive four-cycle engine with a 6.75 torque rating gives you superior cutting power, while its wide cut provides the speed you need to get the job done fast.
The 6.75 torque rating 22-inch high wheel trimmer is quick to assemble and easy to adjust. You can change the replacement line in seconds and adjust the cut without using any tools. This trimmer is also designed to protect itself from damage. Because the guide ball is free-floating, it does not turn when it hits the ground to protect the contact surface from wear. Traditional pull-rope starter gives it a quick start, and its dual-exit construction makes sure you get the best results.
- The Craftsman 6.75 torque rating 22-inch high wheel trimmer is a deluxe trimmer that offers impressive cutting power and convenient operation
- 12-inch wheels roll over difficult terrain to go where ordinary lawnmowers and hand trimmers can't
- High 6.75 torque rating provides exceptional cutting power
- 22-inch cut is wide to reduce cutting time so you can finish the job faster
- Replacement line and height cut can be adjusted in a matter of seconds without using tools
- Free-floating guide ball protects the contact surface from wear by not turning when it hits the ground
- Uses traditional pull-rope start to give you a quick start
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great machine. It is well balanced, and is simple to set up to use. It will knock down large weeds, such as goldenrod, and small saplings all day long. The only thing I would change on this machine is the diameter of the wheels. It is my opinion that they need to be at least 2" larger for stability while working on slopes.
After owning this for a couple weeks now, it has met my expectations and then some. Starts up with ease once you remember to put throttle in high position before attempting to pull the rope. I have ditches in my front yard that never get maintained by the state so I needed something like this to tackle the job since my weed eater and weed whacker were overmatched. I like that the handles fold up easily so I can fit in my car back seat. Makes for easy transport. I have never used one before and it took a little getting used to. It can be a little difficult to push on uneven terrain. Once you use it you kind of figure out ways to get things done such as tilting it to one side to get a lower cut. If you need to trim a lot of yard lower than the head sits than you really should use a hand held instead as tilting the trimmer can wear you out after awhile.
I bought this item on 7/25/14 and brought it home brand new in the box. Assembled according to directions and fired it up. After about 10 minutes of use, the string snapped off, and the throttle cable would not shut down the engine, had to take off spark plug wire. The bar that you hold to engage the drive for the cutter head kept falling out of the cross brace also. Very disappointed and returning it to store today
Does exactly what it is advertised to do. Great power, easily maneuverable, and fairly quiet. String takes seconds to change. I picked it up still in the box from the Sears store and was up and running within 15 minutes or less.
Saint Augustine, FL
I have always found Craftsman products to be reliable and easy to find parts for. This item helps you clean up weeds in hard to get to areas and is not so strenuous on the back.
I've used this trimmer a couple times now and I'm pleased with it. Assembly was a breeze and it started right up. Replacing the line is simple. It cuts weeds & tall grass easily. It is an excellent value. It would be even better if it had larger wheels so it could go over uneven terrain better.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.