News & Accolades
Craftsman in the news [ The latest from Craftsman, America's most trusted tool brand. ]
- Current Headlines
- Craftsman Brand Kicks Off Its Father's Day Miniature Golf Classic
- Craftsman Brand & DC Comics Present the Tale of the Technician
- Craftsman Brand Calls For a House United
- Craftsman Make a Difference Tour Assists Communities
- Craftsman Brand Delivers High-Tech Innovation at CES
- Craftsman Brand Poised to Nail DIY in 2012
- Craftsman Experience Celebrates One-Year Anniversary as Ultimate Do-It-Yourself Playground
- The Craftsman Brand Named Top Power Tool in Nationwide Brand Survey
- Craftsman Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring Offers Durability and Customization
- Craftsman Launches Tough New Industrial Line of Mechanic Hand Tools
- Craftsman Ball-Bearing Tool Storage Combo Just $199.98 During Special Promotions
- New Universal Mechanics Tool Set, Universal Ratchet and Socket Set Added to Craftsman Hand Tools Lineup
- New 51-Piece MAX AXESS™ Mechanics Tool Set from Craftsman Eliminates Need for Deep Sockets
- Craftsman Launches Frank Fontana Podcast
- Craftsman Introduces TurnTight Technology
- Craftsman Debuts New NEXTEC Tools
- Popular Mechanics Readers' Choice Award 2010
- Craftsman Brand Opens the Craftsman Experience in Downtown Chicago
- One Man's 3,300 Mile Odyssey on a Craftsman Garden Tractor
- Craftsman Tools Asks Fans to Put "Trust in Your Hands"
- Craftsman, Harbor Town Links Offer Tips and Tools For a Healthy Lawn
- Ace Hardware Announces Plan to Sell Craftsman Tools
- Craftsman Featured At The International Builder's Show
- Craftsman, NASCAR Announce Wrenchman Award Finalists
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Cordless Drills
- Popular Mechanics Reader's Choice Awards
- Craftsman and NASCAR® Announce New Award
- Four Craftsman Tractors Make 2009 Top Ten
- Craftsman Products Nominated for Award
- Craftsman Sponsors ESPN Tech Garage
- Consumers Trust Craftsman, Poll Shows
- Craftsman 2009 Lawn & Garden Debuts
- Craftsman, Helmets to Hardhats Team Up
- Craftsman - Official Tools of DIY Network
Be inspired by project and tool advice from other craftsmen. Visit the Community
Craftsman® Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring Offers Durability and Customization
Hoffman Estates, Ill.
Hoffman Estates, Ill.
Craftsman offers homeowners a variety of storage options for everything they need for a great looking and organized garage. Customers can take it to the next level with Craftsman's Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring, which is perfect for protecting and enhancing the look of your garage, deck, patio, laundry room, workshop or exercise room. New features provide the Craftsman Multi-Purpose Flooring with durability and ease of installation.
The flooring comes in 18 in. x 18 in. squares that are easy to install. Just connect each tile together along the patent-pending interlocking mushroom tooth design for a strong, secure hold without using adhesive or anchoring. Made out of a proprietary PVC Co-Polymer Blend that includes recycled materials, the tiles can resist cracking and splitting due to weight and temperature changes. There is no need to worry about mold or mildew due to a patent-pending air-dry system which allows air to circulate and moisture to weep away under each tile.
Available in a variety of colors and tile variations, including raised coin, vented and border trim, customers can create and customize their own unique flooring designs. The raised coin tile is resistant to most chemicals found in the garage or basement and is super easy to clean and maintain. The vented tiles are designed to allow water, mud or snow to drip through the floor surface and drain out of the garage perfect for car tires, and can also be used for patios and decks.
The border trim kit finishes off the edges for an appealing appearance and also allows for easy transition from one area to another, such as the entrance to a garage. The underside of each border trim piece features a miter guide in the event that an inside corner needs to be cut to customize a fit. Simply use a utility knife and follow the miter guide to make a precise cut.
Just as easy as it is to put down, the flooring is simple to pull back up. If a replacement tile is needed or you want to change the design, just take the old tile out and put a new one in. Cleaning is also extremely easy regular household floor cleaner will take up most stains, spills, scuffs, and general dirt.
The Craftsman Raised Coin Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring is available in beige (#25866), black (#25869) gray (#2587) and red (#25873) and comes in a six pack for $39.99. Each tile measures 18in. x 18 in. x .250 in. for a total of 13.95 sq. ft. per pack.
The Craftsman Vented Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring is available in black (#25874) and gray (#25875) and comes in a six pack for $39.99. Each tile measures 18in. x 18 in. x .250 in. for a total of 13.95 sq. ft. per pack.
The Craftsman Garage Flooring Trim Kit is available in black (#25874), gray (#25875) and beige (#2578) and comes in a pack of 18 (14 border pieces and four corner pieces) for $29.99.
All products are available at Craftsman.com. For more than 80 years, Craftsman has developed innovative products. Craftsman was ranked as the most trusted Hand Tool brand and Lawn Mower brand in the 2010 Popular Mechanics Readers' Choice Awards. For more information, log on to www.craftsman.com or www.facebook.com/craftsman.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation is the nation's fourth largest broadline retailer with approximately 3,900 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. Sears Holdings is the 2010 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as the Apostrophe and Covington brands. It also has the Country Living collection, which is offered by Sears and Kmart. We are the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 12 million service calls made annually. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. For more information, visit Sears Holdings' website at www.searsholdings.com.