- Current Headlines
- The Craftsman Makecation℠ Event Is Back And This Time It’s Bigger And Badder Than Ever
- The Craftsman Brand® springs into season with expanded lawn and garden product assortment available at Sears
- Craftsman Brand Make Spirits Bright This Holiday Season
- Craftsman brand remakes father's day with new traditions, starting with the craftsman makecation
- Riders cruise into sturgis motorcycle rally early to renovate veterans' club as part of craftsman "make a difference" tour
- Craftsman and harley-davidson team for special edition tool storage products
- Craftsman Brand Poised to Nail DIY in 2012
- Craftsman Experience Celebrates One-Year Anniversary as Ultimate Do-It-Yourself Playground
- The Craftsman Brand Named Top Power Tool in Nationwide Brand Survey
- Craftsman Multi-Purpose Garage Flooring Offers Durability and Customization
- Craftsman Launches Tough New Industrial Line of Mechanic Hand Tools
- Craftsman Ball-Bearing Tool Storage Combo Just $199.98 During Special Promotions
- New Universal Mechanics Tool Set, Universal Ratchet and Socket Set Added to Craftsman Hand Tools Lineup
- New 51-Piece MAX AXESS™ Mechanics Tool Set from Craftsman Eliminates Need for Deep Sockets
- Craftsman Launches Frank Fontana Podcast
- Craftsman Introduces TurnTight Technology
- Craftsman Debuts New NEXTEC Tools
- Popular Mechanics Readers' Choice Award 2010
- Craftsman Brand Opens the Craftsman Experience in Downtown Chicago
- One Man's 3,300 Mile Odyssey on a Craftsman Garden Tractor
- Craftsman Tools Asks Fans to Put "Trust in Your Hands"
- Craftsman, Harbor Town Links Offer Tips and Tools For a Healthy Lawn
- Ace Hardware Announces Plan to Sell Craftsman Tools
- Craftsman Featured At The International Builder's Show
- Craftsman, NASCAR Announce Wrenchman Award Finalists
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Cordless Drills
- Popular Mechanics Reader's Choice Awards
- Craftsman and NASCAR® Announce New Award
- Four Craftsman Tractors Make 2009 Top Ten
- Craftsman Products Nominated for Award
- Craftsman Sponsors ESPN Tech Garage
- Consumers Trust Craftsman, Poll Shows
- Craftsman 2009 Lawn & Garden Debuts
- Craftsman, Helmets to Hardhats Team Up
- Craftsman - Official Tools of DIY Network
Be inspired by project and tool advice from other craftsmen. Visit the Community
THE CRAFTSMAN MAKECATION℠ EVENT IS BACK AND THIS TIME IT’S BIGGER AND BADDER THAN EVER
Craftsman Club® and Shop Your Way® Members Eligible to Win* a Trip to Ultimate Making Vacation
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. (March 23, 2015) – Get ready to rub some sawdust on your hands and unleash your creative spirit because this September, the Craftsman MAKEcation event is coming to Brooklyn, N.Y. From Sept. 24-27, the ultimate making vacation will put true makers' blood, sweat and tools to the test, letting them sharpen skills and learn new ones.
"The Craftsman brand embodies our drive to make. At our inaugural 2014 Craftsman MAKEcation event, we celebrated creators from all walks of life ’ whether they were blacksmiths, woodworkers or even famous musicians," Ryan Ostrom, chief marketing officer, Craftsman. "This year, we’re kicking the action up a notch by drawing from an even bigger pool of world-renowned innovators and taking the program to Brooklyn, which is a true maker’s mecca."
For one raw weekend it’ll be man vs. matter as ’MAKEcationers’ fill a gritty warehouse to innovate with muscle, wood, fire and steel. Guests will also get an exclusive first look at the brand’s newest products, and have the opportunity to walk the aisles of the World Maker Faire ’ the premier exhibition of invention, creativity and resourcefulness.
"The Craftsman MAKEcation event is not just about what you learn, it’s a place where you can network and rub elbows with some of the most badass tool gurus out there," said James Maclachlan (a.k.a. Mr-Mac), Craftsman Club member and 2014 event attendee. "I feel lucky that I was a part of the inaugural event and can only imagine what the Craftsman brand has in store."
Check out www.craftsman.com/makecation for a chance to win a coveted spot and see for yourself what this exclusive maker experience is all about.
*No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize. Sweepstakes ends July 31, 2015. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules available at www.craftsman.com/makecation.
The Craftsman brand is America's most trusted tool brand. For 87 years, the Craftsman brand has developed innovative tools and products, earning a reputation for unsurpassed quality and durability, trusted for generations. The Craftsman brand offers a full range of hand and power tools that meet the needs of the DIY user to the demanding professional. In addition, the Craftsman brand also offers lawn and garden products and tool storage.
The Craftsman brand also has a free membership program called Craftsman Club which gives tool enthusiasts access to exclusive deals, members-only projects, expert tips and news on the latest tool innovations from the brand. Craftsman Club® is part of the Shop Your Way® network, so points can be redeemed for purchases at Sears and Kmart and online at Craftsman.com. For more information, visit www.CraftsmanClub.com.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members - wherever, whenever and however they want to shop. Sears Holdings is home to Shop Your Way®, a social shopping platform offering members rewards for shopping at Sears and Kmart as well as with other retail partners across categories important to them. The Company operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation, with full-line and specialty retail stores across the United States. For more information, visit www.searsholdings.com.
About Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way is a free and instant member-based loyalty program and social shopping community that offers rewards, personalized services and a unique experience. The integrated retail platform creates new convenience for members by connecting all of the ways to shop ’ in store, at home, online and by phone. Members can browse, review and purchase items, create custom wish lists to share with friends and family, seek advice and enter amazing daily sweepstakes. In addition, Shop Your Way offers members access to exclusive celebrity brand pages including Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj.
There is no minimum required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play.