Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3 lbs.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 11 pc. Heavy-Duty Impact Screwdriving Set is engineered to take a hit and finish the job. Bits are able to handle high torque in the increasing applications where impact drivers are used.
- Forged tip reduces breakage
- Allows for 2X longer bit life
- Spring-loaded magnets on all nutsetters to absorb impacts in tough driving applications
- Eliminates magnet coming loose or displacing from nutsetter in high impact situations
- High quality, heat treated S2 steel
- Bands allow for better and more precise bit control
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
since had recently purchased an impact drive, just seemed a logical choice, and with this price, a smart buy as well, although not having use all bits, those that have been uses were quite satisfactory, just another great craftsman product, but then again I have never bought a craftrsman tool or product that has not completely satisfied me
Garden Grove, CA
I grabbed 3 of these when they were on sale. I'm still on my 1st impact screw bit after 3 months. It does last longer than the average, normal bit. I add other bits to this box and carry it around. Very neat, compact, and sturdy. Heck they can sell the case alone for 2-4 bucks!
I ordered this set as a Christmas present for my son to go with the 1/4 in. Bostitch impact driver I had already gotten him. When I received them I was so impressed that I kept them for myself! (I did order him another set.) I have used them several times and they have stood up to everything I have thrown at them. The variety is quite adequate for the jobs I do around the house and in my hobbies. I have been very pleased with this set.
San Ramon, CA
Great Heavy Duty impact screwdriver set. quality pieces and excellent price. There is no sign of wearing after several uses. I am very happy with the purchase.
I got this item for my son, Ryan who is trying to build up his tool collection a little at a time. He is very picky and only likes Craftsman tools. I agree with him that they are the best tools for the money. They last forever.
I bought these and another craftsman bit set for under 10 bucks. Really you cant beat how they feel compared to the cheaper generic bits. Sure you could buy dozens of inexpensive bits and just change them out when they round out, but I got really tired of having to back out that screw after it got chewed up. To me, spend a little more on the bit and you'll save the time overall in the job. These bits fit nice and tight and work great for everyday stuff.
I keep this in the office desk in a soft pouch with a magnet taken off from broken hard drives. Used the interchangeable tips to fix small problems, from computers to door knobs. Pretty good for $5.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.