Craftsman AssureLink™ Internet DC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener w/DieHard® Battery Backup, No Annual Fees, Free App DownloadItem# 00903043000 | Model# 3043
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door Opener: Safe, Secure, Connected - No Annual Fees and Free App Download!
The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
Added on September 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The electronic board on my garage door opener failed in less than two years. I had to replace the entire system because the repair would cost more than replacement. I would not recommend this garage door opener. Also, my experience with Sears repair service was very poor.
I am amazed at how quiet this opener is. I have actually debated on buying a second one to replace the other opener on my second garage door. The installation was a breeze.
After hours and hours of trying to get the Assurelink to work, I have discovered that the device is not compatible with Linksys wireless routers. It appears that if you have a netgear wireless router you should be fine. I also find little to no support online on how to troubleshoot the device. Finally with trying all the soft and hard resets, the lights no longer work when connected to the router, or to power. Neat concept, but I believe this still has multiple bugs to be worked out. Maybe Sears will make it right, but I doubt it!
San Rafael, CA
I was having trouble getting my remotes to work on my old garage door it was 20 years old. so I went to Sears and on line to research a new opened. The door I bought had every thing I wanted from auto closing, if you forget to close it ( you can set amount of time after the door is open and it will close it self). It also has the option to check if it is closed on the internet from my smart phone. You can also close it from anywhere you have internet access and the app is free. It also has a battery back up so it will open in a black out. All and all this is the best garage door for me. It has lots of other features plus it is extremely quiet,I found it easy to install by following the directions.
What a great idea! I dont worry about my garage door anymore since I installed the AssureLink Internet Garage Door!!! Thank you Sears!! What a great product! Flawless, free app and free service!
Product was well packaged. Instructions were excellent. Installation was straightforward. Everything looks and feels like "quality". However, I find the marketing on the box to be misleading. The AssureLink system uses a different frequency than previous Craftsman/Chamberlain openers and most universal remotes do not work with this opener. I have had to replace my Chamberlain KLIK1U (also purchased at sears only 90 days ago) with a more expensive Craftsman-branded remote. Also, this opener is NOT compatible with the majority of HomeLink systems in cars. Neither my 2001 Honda Accord nor my 2013 Nissan Frontier were able to sync with the new opener (worked fine with old opener). So that's annoying. Beware. Otherwise, the system is very quiet, battery backup is nice to have, the wall-mount button is very nice, and the AssureLink is nice.
San Jose, CA
Simply excellent and here are the reasons why: 1) Time-to-close feature which is great if you forgot to close 2) Very quite - the belt drive does the trick 3) Iphone App for remote access and control 4) Backup battery - useful during blackouts 5) Motion sensor lights - automatically light up the garage when I enter. I do not even have to turn the lights on.
Prior Lake, MN
Well it looks like I'm stuck with a POS opener that has major issues just past the warranty period. The openers, keypad, and assurelink have intermittently failed for a couple months now. I unplugged everything in the hopes that it would rest itself but no dice. I called the warranty line and I have a tech coming out but I am sure this is going to cost me additional money. Just like most Craftsman products that have gone south in quality this is just another example. Time to get rid of Sears products ans they seem to resemble their other company Kmart.
This device uses a proprietary, totally undocumented and totally unsupported protocol. You cannot even connect a wall button to it unless you buy the overpriced one that's made for it. You cannot control it from any home automation system (like Lutron). Remotely, you can only control it through their Cloud application (paid yearly), from an iPhone app that sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Something breaks? Tough luck, go buy replacement, support is completely untrained on this system. Don't even try asking them questions that are not stupid-consumer grade. I bought two of these, and the longer I use them, the more I wish I had not.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.