Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.48|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Material:||Alloy steel handle|
Ratings & Reviews
The 65-in-1 Universal Multi Tool Keeps All Your Needed Sockets Together
You will find yourself well equipped with the Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool. While this tool is not likely to replace all your great Craftsman tools in the toolbox, it will certainly give you handy option for projects large and small all around the house, garage and shed. The Craftsman multi tool is one great wrench that is built to handle multiple fasteners.
Get ready to get the jobs done with the 65-in-1 universal multi tool from Craftsman. Whether you are checking off items from your "honey-do" list or doing routine repairs and maintenance, this amazing tool will give you all the help that you need. It features US Customary and Standard sizes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch and also includes Metrics 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 MM.
- The Craftsman 65-in-1 universal multi tool enables you to work on 16 multiple fastener sizes and six varied fastener types
- One wrench and many fasteners, the universal multi tool is made of alloy steel, measures 9.84 inches and weighs just under 1.5 pounds
- Both US Customary measures and metric measure are featured on this handy Craftsman tool
- The sockets at each end of the tool spin so that you can gain access to fasteners from even the most awkward angles
- If you aren't sure what tool you need for the job at hand, this is the one to bring along to get the job done quickly and easily
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 11, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a sturdy well made tool that is very handy to keep around, in the tool box, in the car, this multi tool fits many fasteners without needing to carry an entire set. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
this dogbone wrench is well constructed it is a universal design which covers about any different head bolts you could run into,and is very handy because you don't have to carry around a whole set of wrenches it covers sizes in SAE and Metric sizes. I really find it handy
Multiple contacts with Sears and the item is still listed as 65-in-1 and is in fact only 8 sockets with 2 functions per socket for a total of 16 possible tool uses. NOT 65 Sears customers service is a joke. Referred me to tool manufacturer for answers. They sent me right back to Sear.com. No one takes responsibility for misrepresenting this product.
Interesting tool. Nice to have both sae and metric in one tool. Very hefty and expect it to last a long time. Might be tough in tight places, but good for general use.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
It was hare to determine reading the description online but this tool allows bolts to pass through the socket to allow for universal use when a deep socket is needed. I have heard some negative reviews of these type of sockets stripping smaller bolts but so far I have not experienced this problem.
Bowling Green, KY
I always like it when a tool makes a job-household or otherwise-easier. This does just that. Gone are the days when you have to guess the size, go to the toolbox, and so on until you get the right socket. This fixes that and more...just flip it until you have the size you need and go to work....I highly recommend this tool. Also gave one as a gift and my buddy was thrilled!
This is a great tool to change oil if you can't remember the plug size. Also good for long bolts a deep well socket is not needed. Example bolting down a toilet. No you can't overhaul a car with it but what single tool can. Change the mower blade etc. Good single toolbox wrench.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.