Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Package Contents:||4 Long Pin Punches, 1 Alignment Tool|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||NA|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Use The Craftsman-5-pc. Punch and Alignment Set to Gets Everything to Agree
The Craftsman 5-piece punch and alignment set features heat-treated blades with a black oxide finish to support generations of strong work. Use the punch tools with a hammer to drive nails and other similar objects to make them sit flush or slightly below the surface for a finished look. You can use this punch set with anything from finishing nails to roofing nails. The punch set also works as a center punch to mark the center point and reduce the drill’s natural tendency to wander when not started in a recess. Regardless of how you use these tools this punch and alignment set will be a great addition to your toolbox for generations.
The Craftsman 5-piece punch and alignment set helps you create a professional look when drilling or working with nails.
- Craftsman 5-piece punch and alignment set works gives a professional finish
- 5-piece set features 4 punches sized 1/16" x 4", 3/32" x 4", 1/8" x 4-1/2" and 5/32" x 5", as well as one lineup tool sized 5/32" x 7"
- Heat-treated blades with black oxide finish
- Clearly labeled handles
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I like this set because I am always looking for the right 'size' punch and never seem to get my hands on the right one without digging thru my tool chest (often more than once)
This is a no-frills, basic punch set. I purchased these for light duty automotive work. I'm satisfied with the variety provided in this package. My only concern is the length of the smaller punches ? I wish the striking ends were just an inch or two longer. Also happy that these were made in USA.
Central City, NE
I was lacking any punches on the small end of the range, and this set filled in that void nicely. Note that the larger alignment tool is stamped that it's not for impact use, so don't count on being able to hammer on it. As others have noted, the smallest of the punches doesn't hold up to any hammering, so be prepared to take advantage of the lifetime warranty if you give it any abuse.
As of May 2014, the online orders are still Made in the USA. The quality isn't top of the line, but it is very for general purpose good. They should last a while.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how the Craftsman 5 pc. Punch Set works. I set some nails into my crown molding. The air pressure was off for the first setting and left the nail head up a little. Hitting it with a hammer was NOT an option. It would have damaged the wood and stood out like a sore thumb. This punch set tapped it into place with ease. Crisis adverted and my wife is happy with the results. They are tough and will last me a life time. My son will like these one day down the road too. If he needs to borrow them. Just another product that Craftsman made right.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.