Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||3.65"W x 1.5"D x 7.3"H|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Hooks|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Package Contents:||1 Hook|
Ratings & Reviews
Use the Hooktite Curved Pivot Hook to Store Long-Handled Equipment
Craftsman Hooktite curved pivot hook is the practical solution for storing equipment like brooms, mops, brushes, pole saws and even baseball bats. The curved pivot hook easily integrates into the VersaTrack storage system and lets you turn a wall into useful storage space. The curved pivot hook has a grippy friction finish that holds equipment in place. It is made of steel and has a black powdercoat finish that resists corrosion.
The Hooktite curved pivot hook can hang flat and pivots out to hold equipment and tools. Its sturdy construction makes it strong enough to hold up to 25 lbs. The VersaTrack storage system is a versatile way to add storage space to your workshop, garage and basement. The curved pivot hook is only one of several storage hooks available at Sears.
- Craftsman Hooktite curved pivot hook is the ideal solution for storing long-handled equipment like brooms, mops, pole saws, roller extensions, etc.
- The curved pivot hook has a special grippy friction finish to helps to hold objects firmly in place
- The curved hook pivots for versatile storage
- Black powdercoat finish resists corrosion
- VersaTrack system with storage hooks turns neglected space in storage areas
- Curved pivot hook is made of sturdy steel
- Hook holds up to 25 lbs.
- Hook dimensions are 7.25" x 1.5" D
- Made with Craftsman quality workmanship and materials
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good for items like rakes and brooms. It would not hold an axe that I had hoped to use it for, the weight would eventually slide it down and it would fall.
Island Park, NY
I use this to hold up my push broom in the garage. Stays in place and I know where my broom is when I need it. I am going to order more to hold up my snow shovels.
The price is reasonable for this add-on accessory and best of all - the product's design allows it be used for a wide variety of hanging applications. I've procured a total of 10 Curved Pivot Hooks and they're all in use. I plan to buy more of these hooks for all my hanging storage needs.
The hook fits on the gladiator garageworks tracks. But it is not as sturdy. Also the hook itself is to big for my yard tools. My tools were slipping from the hook and onto the floor. I will stick with Gladiator Gargeworks hooks from now on!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.