Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6"H x 5"D|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Hooks|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Hang Up Your Clutter with the Hooktite Short General Purpose Hook
Keep neat and organized with this Craftsman Hooktite short general purpose hook. This handy hook is made of rugged steel with a coated, corrosion-resistant finish for ultimate durability. The hook also features grippy rubber at contact points to keep what you're hanging secure and exactly where you want it.
This Hooktite short general purpose hook from Craftsman integrates easily with your VersaTrack organizational system (sold separately): Just install with a cam/latch. The Hooktite hook supports a 50-pound max load, so it's the perfect place to hang tools like hammers, as well as brushes, brooms or other supplies. With tools hung and organized, you will keep your work area looking professional, while also improving your work area's safety since you won't be tripping over or stepping on any loose pieces. It's the perfect accessory to your well organized storage system in your home, shop, garage or shed.
- This Craftsman Hooktite short general purpose hook hold up to a 50-pound max load
- Made of rugged steel with a coated, corrosion-resistant finish for long-lasting durability
- Rubber grips at contact points keep what you're hanging secure where you want it
- Integrates with your VersaTrack organizational system (sold separately)
- Install on your VersaTrack system with a simple cam/latch
- Great for hanging tools, brushes, brooms and supplies
- From the trusted brand of Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Bernardino, CA
I have more than a half dozen of these in my garage holding up various tools. I am very pleased with this product as it is strong and looks good as well. Can hold pretty much any tool from a shovel, to a sledge hammer.
They don't show any of these "short general purpose hooks" in the pics being used for power tools, but i have six of them (attached to Versatrack) with the C3 line up of drills / drivers / impact wrenches etc. "cradled" on them. The tools sit perfectly and securely inside of them. The recip saw and circular saw are a different story, you may need the larger hooks for those. All in all I LOVE the versatrack system and my tool collection looks super cool all lined up next to each other in the garage.
East Meadow, NY
We purchased several small hooks and will probably go back for more. We are able to hang anything from our weedwacker to larger tools. Great product and will definitely be getting more.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Garage Storage and Tool Storage! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.