Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Double Up the Storage with VersaTrack Joiners
When it comes to tool storage, you want to get the most out of your space, and these Craftsman VersaTrack joiners work with your VersaTrack system to do just that. Each pack includes four white joiners, which you can install between your VersaTrack organizational set to expand your storage options. These clever joiners offer a long design so you can spread weight over a large, wide surface area for support and stability.
These VersaTrack joiners are easy to install: You can either anchor them deep in studs or mount between studs, so you have lots of options for where you want to place them. The joiners are perfect for either single tracks or a full wall and will help provide your system with level support. They are perfect for setting up serious VersaTrack storage in your garage, shop or tool storage area.
- These Craftsman VersaTrack joiners let you get more storage for your area, whether it's a garage or shop
- Get set up fast with these simple-to-install joiners
- Help ensure stability for safe support when you need it as these joiners are designed to disperse loads over a wide surface area
- White color coordinates with your VersaTrack system
- Each pack includes four joiners
- Works with your VersaTrack set and supports both single tracks or a full wall
- Can be anchored into studs or mounted between studs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Well, not sure what to say about these. The joiners do help but i find that some of the hooks, Bins & other things do not or they are hard to slide from one piece to another. The fitting of the joiners will have small like cracks where the slide together, but its for my shop -- so no big deal.
I'm doing a total garage makeover and chose this product because of the price. Buy one get one free. Did three walls of a garage and it looks awesome. After getting the first lower track in and level, the rest go in quickly. I used the joiners which made the joints between sections ore seamless and allow you to grab that center stud. Otherwise, you may have difficulty with the screws on the end of the track being too close to the end. I also bought the white Husky screws from ********** instead of the black screws at Sears. They look much better.
There is a slight variation in color from the joiners to the Versa Track sections. The accessories can NOT slide over the joiners easily as they are raised a bit too high. Solid consistent construction, though.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.