Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Lighted Pliers Set: It's Like Christmas Came to Tool-Time
Craftsman LED Long Nose & Diagonal Pliers may the best thing that ever happened to you-tool-wise. Unique hub design allows LED to rotate with the jaws, keeping the light focused on the work surface. No more awkwardly held flashlights or having to move your project to a better-lit room. These pliers allow you to work where the work is, no matter what the conditions. No project is too dark for these pliers; you could even take them camping.
New Craftsman Lighted Pliers Set features a patented center hub with an LED that focuses light directly on the work surface. Ideal for low light conditions and any situation requiring bright, precise lighting on the work area. LED allows for extra-long battery life. Uses 3 replaceable #392 watch batteries. Sealed LED module is waterproof, oil-proof and chemical-proof.
- You won't know how you survived without the Craftsman LED Long Nose & Diagonal Pliers set! Tools crafted for durability and able to shed light on the task at hand? Yes, please! This pair will send you fearlessly off to finish the job.
- LED allows for extra-long battery life. Uses 3 replaceable #392 watch batteries. Batteries are easily replaced in an "o" ring sealed compartment.
- Sealed LED module is waterproof, oil-proof and chemical-proof.
- Auto-Off features extend battery life.
- Microprocessor-controlled light module.
- Demo mode stays on for 5 seconds. Designed for in-store "try me" merchandising.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 05, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was nicely surprised by the value and quality of these pliers. The lights work well, though don't expect the same brightness as a 9-LED light, but the LED is really helpful when dealing with dark wiring situations. The craftsmanship is decent to good, especially for the price, although not quite as good as the USA made versions.
Would purchase again.
As others have stated, they are a little large. Nonetheless they are great for working in poorly lit areas when you don't have free hands to hold a light. To save yourself an extra trip, just check the light switch before you leave the store, the first set I purchased had been poorly assembled and the switch did not work.
Salt Lake City, UT
What happened to Quality Craftsman? I had to buy Two sets and take one from each to get a working set. Then take the others back for a refund. The Long nose switch only worked when it felt like it, and the Diagonal cutters LED was misaligned and did not illuminate anything. Even the good set takes two hands to open the jaws, a one hand operation, and that's after oiling! CRAFTSMAN, I give you TWO thumbs down on this one!
West Mifflin, PA
Yes, the light is helpful but these are heavy and the diagonal does not cut wire as easily as my other lighter cutters. They weight down the tools belt. First set I bought had a chip on the diagonal cutting edge. These are not my favorite tools to grab. Use a strap-on head light and different tools.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.