Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.0|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3 19.2V|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack: Portable Power Gets the Job Done
Encased in rugged, corrosion proof plastic and designed to snap in fast, the 19.2 Volt Battery Pack is a must for any job. Featuring rapid charging and a vast reservoir of energy to draw from, this battery pack powers, saws, drills, impacts and more through full-gut renovations, demo jobs and countless other home projects. A solid addition to any tool box, this brawny battery has the power to get the job done, at a fraction the cost of the competition.
12 and 18 volt batteries just don’t pack the punch you need to get through the job without a recharge. Built to last, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack delivers more torque and higher rpms to the Craftsman tools you depend on. A great way to be ready for whatever little task comes-up, grab a pair of these batteries and swap tools even faster. Durable, portable and potent, toss a few in your tool box and be ready to take on any job.
- The 19.2 Volt Battery Pack gets your working faster and more efficiently
- 19.2 Volt replacement battery holds a charge longer than smaller versions
- Works with all past and current C3 19.2 volt Craftsman products, so stock up
- Large capacity cells give you more run time than other batteries
- Non corroding plastic encasement shrugs off moisture
- No assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Washington Boro, PA
Des Moines, IA
I have had the 19.2V system for a number of years. I liked the tools so much I now have the drill, impact driver, circular saw, flashlight, and sawzall. I finally needed to replace the original batteries....so I purchased a pair of replacement batteries. The replacement batteries are ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!! They don't hold a charge, run down way too fast. I am NOW looking to replace my entire set of cordless tools, and they WILL NOT be Craftsman.
My husband buys these to go on his battery pack screw driver and loves it. His only complaint is they don't last very long and need to be replaced yearly at the tune of $40. He has now given me a smaller type battery pack screw driver which I love and it's not to heavy. So we will be purchasing battery packs every year so we can continue using our battery pack screw drivers!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.