Specifications & Dimensions
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3 19.2V|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.0|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack: Portable Power Gets the Job Done
Encased in rugged, corrosion proof plastic and designed to snap in fast, the 19.2 Volt Battery Pack is a must for any job. Featuring rapid charging and a vast reservoir of energy to draw from, this battery pack powers, saws, drills, impacts and more through full-gut renovations, demo jobs and countless other home projects. A solid addition to any tool box, this brawny battery has the power to get the job done, at a fraction the cost of the competition.
12 and 18 volt batteries just don’t pack the punch you need to get through the job without a recharge. Built to last, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack delivers more torque and higher rpms to the Craftsman tools you depend on. A great way to be ready for whatever little task comes-up, grab a pair of these batteries and swap tools even faster. Durable, portable and potent, toss a few in your tool box and be ready to take on any job.
- The 19.2 Volt Battery Pack gets your working faster and more efficiently
- 19.2 Volt replacement battery holds a charge longer than smaller versions
- Works with all past and current C3 19.2 volt Craftsman products, so stock up
- Large capacity cells give you more run time than other batteries
- Non corroding plastic encasement shrugs off moisture
- No assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My original set of batteries lasted about 3 years or so which I wasn't happy about b/c I didn't use them much. But it is what it is... So I buy 6 replacement batteries less than 8 months ago, ALL of the batteries do not hold a charge and there is only a 90 day warranty for them. the sad part is, I actually never used the batteries. I charged them and put them on my shelf. They no longer work and sears refuses to help. I will never buy sears battery operated tools, I will stick to what the pro's stick with. Even the gear box/clutch in the fairly new drill blew out today. That is what compelled me to let everyone know the truth of the craftsman battery operated powered tools.
El Cajon, CA
This is a very nice battery pack for the C3 cordless line of tools. Okay it's not a lithium pack, but for the price add a couple to your tool bag for backups - you'll be glad you did!
Saint Paul, MN
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.