Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.45|
|Overall Dimensions:||7L x 7W x 3.5H|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3 19.2V|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Replacement Batteries that Pack a Punch
Quick charging, durably built and packing the power you need to run circular saws, impact drivers, sanders, work lights and more, these Diehard Batteries are a jobsite essential. Stock-up and be ready to swap between jobs like cutting and sanding, drilling and driving with the multi-handed speed that will get the job completed, fast. And with 19.2 volts of power in each battery, this pair is sure to last until the day is done.
For superior power and made to give a strong handed, balanced feel, this set uses jobsite proven NiCad chemistry to store energy and turn it into the torque you need to get through the day. Durable, tough and at a price that just makes sense, this pair of batteries provides the back-up you need for big jobs like renovations and demo work, or little ones like hanging pictures for mom. The right way to pack power to go, toss this pair of potent Replacement Batteries in your tool kit and be ready whenever duty calls.
- Includes: Two 19.2 Volt Diehard C3 batteries
- Craftsman Diehard Batteries deliver quick charging and versatile performance
- Converted from EX style to DieHard for superior performance you can count on
- Compatible with all EX items and tools
- Weight: 4.45 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Holds charge for a very long time. Re-charges quickly and completely. This is the third set of C3 batteries I have purchased. Consistently good quality, long-lasting utility, and rugged service for all.
Jersey City, NJ
Been using 19.2 tools, drill mostly, for 10+ years. The drills perform very well at a fraction of the cost of some other brands. I have had some issues with a few batteries over the years due to electrical components inside the batts failing but not lately.
La Verne, CA
Idaho Falls, ID
We've used these drills for many many years. we love the convenience of them and the use of the charging batteries up quickly. there is five of us in the family and we all own one. that way we don't have to borrow someone drill when they are using it and we want to use the drill. so we all own our own. love them.
I don't use my drill every day but I still expect a decent charge when I pick it up. These batteries have done well in that regard. When the juice is low and I know I charged within the last week or so, I know it's time to replace them. The last pair lasted about 5 years and that's above average in my book.
I have been using these Craftsman batteries for years. I would have rated it 5 stars but one did not take a charge. However it was exchanged at my local Sears , no problem.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.