Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.65|
|Length (in.):||4.44 in.|5.31 in.|6.06 in.|6.56 in.|7 in.|7.94 in.|8.69 in.|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||7|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 7 Pc. Standard Wrench Set A Multi-Tasker's Dream
If you never know what your day is going to throw at you, throw this Craftsman 7 pc. standard universal wrench set into your tool box. The tools come in seven of the most-used sizes, but that's only the beginning of their advantages. Their universal tooth design lets them tackle six different types of fasteners, from hex to torx to square. It's a great solution for tool boxes tight on space or for professionals or handymen who like being prepared for anything.
The Craftsman 7 pc standard wrench set is made of tough alloy steel, with a rounder beam for a more comfortable grip as well as great torque. The opens ends are reinforced to avoid fastener rounding, while the 15-degree angle of the head gives you room to work without busting your knuckles. The markings are enlarged for at-a-glance identification.
- Save space in your tool box by replacing dozens of wrenches with this Craftsman 7 pc. standard universal wrench set
- The set's universal tooth design fits six different types of fasteners - 6 or 12 pt hex, 4 pt square, external torx, spline and 6 pt partially rounded hex
- The wrench sizes are 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 11/16"
- Lengths range from 4.4" to 8.69"
- Each has a 15-degree angled head
- Made of alloy steel with a matte finish
- The thicker beam improves comfort and performance
- The open end is reinforced to avoid stripping
- Size markings are enlarged for quick identification
- Comes with a case
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had them in my hand at my local store ready to purchase them when I saw they were made in China, I promptly put them back. Too bad cause it seems like a good idea. The store manager was very nice and said they were made to craftsman specs as far as quality, I told her that they weren't made to my specs. I wrote sears, and they gave me a generic reply "thank you for your concerns regarding the tools being made in china, we will pass the info to the proper channels". Dear sears executives, I will not purchase Craftsman tools that are made in China. I hope some of you are reading this.
I am a new homeowner and have been purchasing hand tools over the past couple of years to upgrade my collection. These wrenches are perfect for working on just about anything.
San Antonio, TX
This type and design of wrenches are super tough. I am so impressed and satisfied with this type of wrenches. They are good enough to be part of the "TOUGH TEAM"
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought these for my son. It's a nice price and seems it would be a great tool to have so you don't have to keep running back and forth to the toolbox. I also bought my husband a set.
Allen Park, MI
These are the best all around wrench set you can get. The fact that it can handle so many different points makes this the only set I need to grab and go to do a repair. They look good and the holder keeps them all in one place.
Copperas Cove, TX
I purchased the Craftsman 7 piece Universal Wrench Set - Standard and I know it's an excellent choise because before that I also purchased the Craftsman Universal Wrench Set - Metric and I use it regularly. And I've told other mechanics about it.
West Point, VA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.