Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||4.1"W x 9.5"D x 13.1"H|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Hooks|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.9|
|Package Contents:||1 Hook|
Ratings & Reviews
VersaTrack Ladder Hook Stores Ladder to Wall for Sturdy Hold
The Craftsman VersaTrack ladder hook is a reliable place to store your ladder. Each hook holds one folded ladder securely to it with a rugged steel build. The VersaTrack ladder hook mounts to the wall for innovative wall storage that helps free up the floor of your home garage or shop. In addition, the hook eliminates the hassle of fallen ladders and the marks when you lean them against the walls.
The VersaTrack ladder hook is designed to deliver a stable hold. It easily supports a medium-sized folding ladder. It is painted to prevent corrosion too, providing a long-lasting item that helps make your jobs easier. The hook, from the trusted Craftsman brand, is easy to attach to the wall. Simply use a cam and latch to put it in place, right where you want it on the wall. Use it with a bungee cord, sold separately, for added security. The VersaTrack product weighs only 1.9 lbs, so it is easy to hold as you put it up.
- Craftsman VersaTrack ladder hook frees up floor space in your home garage or shop as it attaches securely to the wall to hold a folded ladder
- Eliminates hassle of fallen ladders and marks on walls from leaning ladders
- Stable hold with rugged steel build; 1 hook supports 1 medium-sized folding ladder
- Anti-corrosive paint for long-lasting use
- Attaches easily to wall with cam and latch
- Weighs only 1.9 lbs
- Use hook with bungee cord, sold separately, for added security
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I thought my ladder would hang more securely. Instead it seems only a fraction of the ladder is supported. Walking by it quickly, I see the ladder moving at times. I worry its going to fall but so far it hasn't.
La Mirada, CA
East Meadow, NY
Bonny Doon, CA
IOne of my hobbies is Amateur Radio. In pursuit of that hobby I have accumulated several large rolls of coaxial antenna cable. During my last trip to Sears I purchased a couple of VersaTrack panels and two Ladder Hooks. When I got home, the panels installed fairly easily, and the Ladder Hooks were ideal for holding several large coils of coaxial cable apiece. Next time I get to Sears I will get some more, (along with more wall panels), so I can also hold the many long aluminum antenna parts along the wall. Who knows, I might even use some to hang a ladder.
We are using the ladder hooks for a few different items - ladders, our lighter weight saw horses and a few other items. They keep our garage floor uncluttered!
Redondo Beach, CA
Works well holding a ladder in the vertical position. Only issue is that the hook does not tighten fully to the Versa Track.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.