Craftsman 7 pc.Easy Read Impact Lug Nut Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00915359000 | Model# 15359
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||6|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.8|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||17 mm, 19 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
Complete with the most popular sizes that fit most lug nuts. Set includes 1/2 inch drive socket sizes 13/16, 7/8, 3/4, 15/16 inch and 17 and 19 mm. Also includes 6 inch extension bar. Wt. 4.8 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Upon reviewing several sets, the photo of this set clearly shows "Made in USA". It's made in China. While the set seems heavy enough, I could have saved money by getting a set from **************, Northern Tool, or even ***** or **********. Sears like everyone else is being taken over by the bean counters who could care less about quality and American jobs.
Bel Air, MD
I bought this after I realized my regular deep sockets werent rugged enough and not really made for taking off lug nuts. What a difference this new set makes. I shouldve bought this years ago.
My company has four sets of these. They are all used daily and the oldest set has lasted four years and counting. In four years I have not come across any vehicles that required a different size. On a rare occasion they don't fit in the recess in the wheel, but overall they fit 99.9% of passenger vehicles on the road.
I was using these with a breaker bar since I kept breaking some cheaper sockets from ************** so I decided to go with these and these helped me take the bolts off a project I was working on I thought they would break but they took the beating and are still working just fine.
Orland Park, IL
Yuba City, CA
Got these sockets because I needed the 7/8 socket for lug nuts removal. Since then, I have used them on projects involving engine rebuild and other repairs. I have also used them on pipe flange removal and reinstalls at work. I am using my ratchet wrench a lot less. The sockets are tough and resist oxidation. I'm completely satisfied with the quality and reasonable price.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.