Specifications & Dimensions
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||5.1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||3.8|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||26|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor: Power to the Workshop
If you’re the kind of guy that knows his way around an engine compartment, you know the value of working with a solid air tool set. Designed to bring professional quality pressure home, the Air Compressor with Impact Wrench kit delivers solid service and packs one heck of a punch. Whether you’re rebuilding a small block V-8, tuning up a lawn mower engine or thinking about handling your own paint work, a high capacity air compressor gets more done.
From busting stubborn lugs loose to snugging bolts tight, the Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor delivers the power and tools to make any mechanic’s job easier. Including a hard cranking impact and agile air powered ratchet, whether you’re pulling a frame apart for maintenance, or mounting a new engine, this pair of tools gives you the power and finesse to get the job done right. A solid addition to any garage or shop, this air kit links up with dozens of high quality pneumatic tools so whether you’re sanding hardwood, grinding steel, or spot blasting stone, you’ll have 26 gallons of pressurized air powered by a horse and a half of muscle to get the job done. Pull this hardworking tool into your shop and get to work with superior pneumatic power.
- Includes: 1/2 in. Craftsman impact wrench (#16882), 3/8 in. Craftsman ratchet (#19932), 25 ft. PVC hose, two (2) male plugs, female plug, quick connect, seal tape
- The Craftsman 26 Gallon Air Compressor brings professional quality pressure to your home
- 90 volt start up gets this powerhouse moving fast
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive operation gives you more power, prolonged life and smaller electrical bills
- 500 hour life means hard cranking for years of solid service
- No oil to add or change, just smooth operation
- No belts or pulleys to replace for dependable performance when you need it
- Easy cold weather start gets you working fast
- 26 gallon ASME* vertical portable tank with wheels and cushioned handle grip moves fast
- Fully enclosed shroud covers working components preventing damage to vital parts
- Equipped with quick adjusting pressure regulator, easy to read pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet for fast hose connection and on/off switch
Added on October 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This air compressor is amazing. It is not for everyone, if your looking for hardcore constant work this is not your compressor. IF you are just a homeowner needing a compressor this is deiffinitley for you.
I bought this compressor 1 1/2 yrs ago. A couple of months ago I went to use it and no pressure. After examining the compressor, I found several parts laying on the floor from it binding up or something. I took it in to Sears and found the warranty had recently ran out. I said go ahead a fix it. A few weeks later I recieved a call saying it would cost me $171.00 to fix. I told them go ahead. A couple of weeks after that I recieved a message saying they couldn't get the parts for the repair, so the compressor would be sent back to the store for me to pick up , but there wouldn't be any charges. NOW WHAT?! I now have a 1 1/2 year old yard ornament and no air compressor! Thanks Sears! That's quality! Don't buy this compressor, I won't be making the same mistake twice. San Antonio, Tx
I am by no means a mechanic so i bought this item because I figured it would exceed my needs. I do not have any of the problems others have complained about (not holding air). I have left it at 150psi for over a week and it maintains the 150 psi. I have not had an opportunity to use the impact wrench or air ratchet yet.
Honey Brook, PA
This compressor is the perfect blend of being big enough for bigger jobs, while still being able to roll it around to get the tank closer to the work. I haven't used the included air tools yet, but I'm sure they are great as well.
Mountain Home, ID
I was looking for a compressor to blow out my RV for the winter. I bought this particular compressor because the salesman gave me an extra discount, said the size was big enough to blow out a sprinkler system too (just did his with it), and the bonus tools. I figure if it holds up then after a couple seasons it will pay for itself in avoided blow out costs. OK, it is loud!!! Hearing protection required loud!!! I bought my own 50 ft hose, so I can plug it in outside the garage and my neighbors can listen to it. I powered it up and it filled the tank just fine and held pressure for the half hour I left it alone. Then I filled 8 tires on the car and SUV from 28 lbs to 35 lbs. The pump kicked back on just as I was finishing the last tire. It filled back up to 150lbs quickly and held the pressure. I haven't tried to tools yet, but I guess they are a bonus, so if they work OK that will be fine...if not then they won't be much of a loss.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.