Specifications & Dimensions
|Height (in.):||28 to 43|
Ratings & Reviews
The Roller Stand That Will Send Your Sawhorses to the Wood Pile
The Craftsman Roller Stand's locking lever allows for height adjustments from 28" to 43" and you know what that means-no more stacking things on or beneath your sawhorses to get the right height! The roller stand's square tubing creates a strong base that provides extra stability and durability, while the steel-polished roller allows for free horizontal movement of the work piece on the 11-1/2" roller. The stand's ergonomic handle allows for easy tightening and adjusting, while the rubber base pads provide extra stability and skid resistance.
Compact and portable, the Roller Stand folds to a compact size for easy storage and transportation. Weighing in at only 10 pounds this stand can go anywhere with you! But don't let its size and weight fool you, it's still tough enough to support up to 130 pounds.
- The Craftsman Roller Stand is solid, dependable and easy to use
- Better than a sawhorse, you can adjust the height of this roller stand from 28" to 43" with an easy turn of the handle
- Compact and portable, the Roller Stand only weighs 10 pounds and is easy to tuck in a corner or hang up in your garage. Plus, when you're on the go you can simply toss it in the back of your truck or van and still have plenty of room for materials
- Helps you complete jobs smoothly and quickly-it's almost like having a helper that doesn't talk back
- Sturdy enough to support up to 130 pounds
- Great value
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This roller stand work like it should. I used a marker to mark the height of my tablesaw and miter saw now just put it to the line and go never had a problem with the handle to rais and lower it like other reviews but I'm easy on tools. One downside of the base is if your on uneven ground there is now way to level it.
When you have a small saw table (shop smith) this comes in quite handy when cutting down 4x8 sheets of plywood and long boards are no problem with that extra hand the stand gives you. great help and a great tool
This thing has really helped me make more accurate cuts since I am not having to hold up long pieces in one hand and push the saw down with the other. Makes it a lot easier to do multiple cuts with out having to move a horse everytime
Got the stand form this past Christmas, and I got to say for the price my wife paid for the stand when it was on sell, I wish she had bought ten more at that price, just as well given it away... I used it several times already and is very useful for the Craftsman table saw, band saw an miter saw that I bought from sears two years ago. The stand is very strong and easy to adjust.
I am a do it your selfer who likes to woodwork on the weekends. I normally work by myself and love this tool. I can out my lumber on my miter saw and just cut away without the scrap piece falling and possibly damaging my saw.
This stand is a helping hand without having someone else with you to help with your projects. Great for catching your tablesaw cuts or holding long lenths with your cutoff/mitersaw.USE 3 STANDS AND YOU CAN CUT 4x8 sheets of plywood/paneling with ease.
I needed an "extra hand" when nobody was around to cut long peices of lumber on my table saw. This stand works perfectly and adjusts to the height of my saw..
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.