Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5.4|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.4|
|Contents:||Drill/Driver Attachment, Lithium Ion Battery, Charger, Double Ended Bit Tip|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Included with Items:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Drill Driver Sinks Screws Fast
From simple home projects to fast paced jobsite action, this Craftsman Bolt-On Drill Driver stands up to the toughest performance requirements. Whether you’re ripping holes through stud after stud to run BX cable or just need to secure that new shelving unit to the wall, this tool clicks in fast to keep you moving. And powered by a high capacity 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, it gives you tons of torque until the job is done.
Featuring the solid build of a full metal dual sleeve chuck, the Craftsman Drill Driver grips spade, hex, drill and driver bits tight, while the 11 variable clutch settings deliver just the right amount of torque to every job. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this drill driver pilots holes and secures fasteners then quickly swaps out with finishing tools, so you can travel light, getting the job done every time duty calls. A solid drill backed by the power of lithium and the portability of Craftsman Bolt-On, toss this potent tool in your kit and always be prepared for work.
- Includes: Drill driver, Bolt-On body, charger and battery
- Bolt-On Drill Driver features a full metal dual sleeve chuck for serious performance
- 11 Speed clutch adjusts to eliminate stripping of screws
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this driver spins until the job is done
- Smooth turning action deliver precise control
- Ergonomic design is ready for long hours on the job
- Lithium-Ion battery holds charge longer versus NiCad up to 18 Months
- With the push of a button, the battery will charge 0-30% in 10 minutes
- Charger includes easy cord wrap and wall mount functions for easy portability
- Delivers maximum charge to empty batteries in only 30 minutes
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Santa Clarita, CA
Just purchased last night. Attached the battery and pulled the trigger. The sound of the motor pretty much tells the story of quality. I didn't realize the unit is made in China like so many other tools now sold by Sears. It's going back today.
I just bought this as a gift so I do not have any experience using it. I would have bought this for myself if it was available at the time I was buying the C3 line. This product is supposedly manufactured by Black and Decker and is similar to their Matrix Quick Connect system but I have not found a definitive comparison online, so I went and bought both and thought I would post my findings. Well, except for two differences, both are identical products. Both the batteries (both marked 26AH) and attachments were interchangeable. The first difference is that the Craftsman had a quick 30-min charger vs. the B&D 4-hour charger. The second difference is that the Craftsman drill/driver attachment had an all-metal chuck while the B&D chuck collar is plastic. For me, the quick charger is a big deal, especially if you only have a single battery. You don't want to wait 4 hours if you run out of juice in the middle of a project. In my case, the Craftsman was only $10 more and worth it in my opinion.
Went in to buy a cordless drill and the salesgirl introduced me to this treat. We have limited space so that fact that I could turn it into a bunch of different tools was a huge bonus. It's had plenty of power to do everything that we want it to. I'm impressed.
This is the handiest tool and i am planning on adding more tool heads to it. We carry it in our RV and have any tool needed to do any modifications with, and the drill makes quick work of lowering my stabilizers into place.
Bought this tool mainly because of the reliability of Craftsman products, but secondly because of the ability to inter-change the tools. I'm a do-it-yourselfer-if I can woman and had a couple of projects in mind but no tools. I started with the drill driver, basic, and it worked great. I then was convinced, by my son I needed the Impact driver and got it. These worked so well I went ahead and bought the small circular saw and the air compressor. Which also served my needs. Gave it a 4 star only because, for a woman, it can be a little difficult changing the tools. Maybe after I use them more it will get easier.
Saint Cloud, MN
I had a Ryobi rechargeable drill. The batteries are NOT lithium and I really wanted a lithium. I purchased the Bolt as it is much easier to take the battery in and out. I have a very small hand and had a lot of problems removing the battery on the Ryobi. This is perfect. I also like the other attachments you can add and already have my next one picked out. Thanks Sears!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points on this Craftsman Bolt On Drill, sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Dec-2013 See details.