Craftsman Bolt-On™ 20V Max Lithium Ion Drill/DriverSears Exclusive. | Item# 00916496000 | Model# 16496
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5.4|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.4|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Contents:||Drill/Driver Attachment, Lithium Ion Battery, Charger, Double Ended Bit Tip|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Charge Time (Hours):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Included with Items:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Drill Driver Sinks Screws Fast
From simple home projects to fast paced jobsite action, this Craftsman Bolt-On Drill Driver stands up to the toughest performance requirements. Whether you’re ripping holes through stud after stud to run BX cable or just need to secure that new shelving unit to the wall, this tool clicks in fast to keep you moving. And powered by a high capacity 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, it gives you tons of torque until the job is done.
Featuring the solid build of a full metal dual sleeve chuck, the Craftsman Drill Driver grips spade, hex, drill and driver bits tight, while the 11 variable clutch settings deliver just the right amount of torque to every job. An essential part of the Bolt-On system, this drill driver pilots holes and secures fasteners then quickly swaps out with finishing tools, so you can travel light, getting the job done every time duty calls. A solid drill backed by the power of lithium and the portability of Craftsman Bolt-On, toss this potent tool in your kit and always be prepared for work.
- Includes: Drill driver, Bolt-On body, charger and battery
- Bolt-On Drill Driver features a full metal dual sleeve chuck for serious performance
- 11 Speed clutch adjusts to eliminate stripping of screws
- Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this driver spins until the job is done
- Smooth turning action deliver precise control
- Ergonomic design is ready for long hours on the job
- Lithium-Ion battery holds charge longer versus NiCad up to 18 Months
- With the push of a button, the battery will charge 0-30% in 10 minutes
- Charger includes easy cord wrap and wall mount functions for easy portability
- Delivers maximum charge to empty batteries in only 30 minutes
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It's great you can change the varied attachments to tackle almost any home repair, or small improvements. I think this drill/driver is #1, and it's light enough you don't wear your arm out using it.
I love this new drill. I've bought less expensive ones in the past but I guess you get what you pay for. This drill charges really quick and it works great
Santa Cruz, CA
Saint Cloud, MN
East Saint Louis, IL
Houghton Lake, MI
I bought this drill not quite a year ago. Both batteries are dead already.There can't be more then 30 hours hours on them. It's strange that they both went the same time unless the charger is bad. Craftsman has let me down AGAIN.
the speed charge feature works great and the drill itself is awesome. I bought a 100pc drill bit set that compliments it perfectly. Love this and would recommend to anyone for a DIYer at home.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.