Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.5|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Individual|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||1605|
|Setup Requirements:||Fully Assembled|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charger Included:||Charger Not Included|
|Contents:||11606 Impact Driver|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
The 19.2-Volt Impact Driver Can Tackle the Toughest of Jobs There's no home repair job too big for the Craftsman C3 Cordless Driver. Turn on this device and feel the power. It has a 19.2-Volt variable speed motor, allowing for 0-2500 RPM and no-load speeds. The impacting mechanism on this trigger switch driver produces 1500 in. lbs. of torque, making it tough enough for even heavy-duty projects. With 0-3500 impacts per minute, it can drive long screws or lag bolts into a variety of materials with ease. Craftsman's 19.2-Volt Impact Driver handles like a pro. The die-cast aluminum gear case provides durability, and the impact-resistant housing means the machine stays safe from damage, even under stressful circumstances. For convenience and comfort, the tool has an ergonomically designed handle for easy grip, and it weighs only 3 pounds. For tough jobs in dark spaces, the driver has a built-in LED light so you can see what you're working on. Along with the impact driver, this Craftsman kit comes with two screwdriver bits and a socket adapter. With so much power in the palm of your hand, it will be hard to put the driver down.
- The Craftsman C3 Cordless Driver will make a handyman out of anyone
- This 19.2-volt impact driver provides the power to do most drilling and driving applications
- The driver has a 1/4-inch all-metal hex coupler, making bit changes quick and easy
- There is a convenient forward/reverse switch to easily bit direction changes
- This product comes fully assembled, so you can start using it as soon as it arrives
- An operators manual is included to help guide the user
- Please note: Battery is not included
- This device comes with a Craftsman One Year Limited Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 22, 2009
Overall, others give this:
South Glens Falls, NY
I like my impact driver. It is fast, powerful and has a handy light to illuminate the work. I recommend that you use the lithium ion battery to get the most out of this product
the price was right, although no immediate need, something I had been looking to buy, have tried it out, very satisfied, and the battery pack matches up with tools that I already have and use, what a bonus for this tool, look forward to much and many more uses
Impressed by how much power it can generate. Seems way outfitted for my basic house maintenance needs. Perhaps will reach for my Nextec tools more, but would like to have this at hand when needed.
I love most of my C3 tools but my drill and my Impact Driver are by far my favorites. This is has been great for everything I've used it for. It has more than enough power for most household jobs.
What a great drill. My old cordless drill had to be constantly recharged. This is always ready and holds a charge for some time. Dont know how how long. Had it a couple months and still works fine on initial charge. Great Drill!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.