|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||2-1/2" x 7 7/8 (Left & right)|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||11 x 13-3/8"|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||38 1/4 in x 13 3/8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 5/16 in x 12 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 5/8 in x 12 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||3 5/8 in x 8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||1 5/8 in x 8 in|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Right Bevel:||NA|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39.38|
|Package Contents:||Table Extension, Stop Block, Clamp(s), Dust Bag, blade wrench|
|Preset Miter Angle Detents (Deg):||0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&R|
|Quick Release Vise:||No|
|Type:||Sliding compound miter|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Motor Brushes:||Consumer replaceable|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Miter Index:||0-50 deg. left/right|
|Bevel Index:||0, 33.9, and 45 deg. Left only|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0 to 45 deg. Left only|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||3-5/8 in.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||3-5/8 x 12 in.|
|Miter Detents:||0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6 and 45 deg. left/right|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
A Craftsman 10' Sliding Compound Miter Saw Gets the Job Done Precisely Right
Smooth cutting with laser guided precision, lightweight, portable and slicing seamlessly through thick materials, the Craftsman 10' single bevel sliding compound miter saw is the perfect addition to a job site and home shop alike. Spinning at 4,800 revolutions per minute, no matter which blade you slip onto the collar of this compound, you'll cut through wood both hard and soft, leaving sharp edges and tight corners with every cut.
The perfect way to save money on any job, the Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw uses smaller, easy-to-maintain blades than larger models, but this saw still delivers the reach to spin through boards up to 12 inches wide. Perfect for quick work, this saw features a Laser Trac that clearly lines up with your pencil marks for fast work and when you're looking to cut precision miters, the built-in clamping system gives you that exact angle every time. The Craftsman 10" compound miter saw delivers precision and versatility that you can count on.
- The Craftsman 10' sliding compound miter saw features a 15.0 Amp motor that delivers high torque and speed
- Include compound miter saw, blade, dust bag, blade wrench, clamp and extensions
- Studs, joists and posts cut easily with the dual slide bearing rail system
- Telescoping aluminum extensions with stop block provide additional support for longer work pieces
- Laser Trac not only gives you an accurate cut line, but doesn't ever run out of batteries
- The 0-50 degree miter adjustment includes common positive stops for accurate cuts on the fly
- 60 carbide teeth give the 10-inch saw blade more life and bite than others
- Aluminum construction is durable and easy to move from home to jobsite
- Some assembly required
- Comes with Owner's Manual (English)
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this saw because my father has one and I have used his. I really like it and it does every thing I need for my projects. With the laser it is very easy to make an accurate cut. It is safe and easy to use.
Oak Harbor, WA
Lake Mary, FL
I recently bought this saw and loved it so much we just bought one for his dad. It is very easy to use, makes accurate cuts, and the clamp is very convenient and effective. I can make a 3 1/2" deep cut no problem, and a 12" long cut with ease.
Rice Lake, WI
was packed good. everything was there, easy to set up,work great right out of box, will be buying another blade soon. friend of mine bought one also. great price with reward member coupon. might want to built or buy a stand for it.
The saw itself is great and just what I need for home improvement projects. But receiving it was a bit of a pain as Sears really messed up. They sent me a vacuum cleaner! The customer service was helpful, but it still was annoying that I had to deal with returning the vacuum, waiting till that return processed, and then reordering the saw.
West Warwick, RI
Light weight, miters are right on. Takes a bit to get use to previously had a Radial arm saw. It died after 35 years. New saw was great right out of the box. Laser is Left of the cut line so its perfect if you are feeding the wood from the left however you have to allow for it if you are feeding the wood from the right. The only negative I have is the dust bag, ( useless ) troughs a ton of saw dust very little in the bag. Other than that its a great saw.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.