Craftsman 10'' Table Saw with Laser Trac® (21807)Item# 00921807000 | Model# 21807
|Base Dimensions (LxW):||22 in x 18 in|
|Maixmum Dado Diameter (in):||6|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Maximum Dado Width (in.):||0.5|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||25 in x 19 5/8 in|
|Table Dimensions with Extensions:||25 in x 19 5/8 in|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||34.75|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Locking|
|General Warranty:||One year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63.8|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Block, Blade Wrench, Rip Fence|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Cord Type:||14 gauge|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Left Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3 in|
|Right Rip Capacity:||24 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 21807 Table Saw: Precision, Speed and a Clean Cut with Every Pass
Ripping sheets of plywood, slotting boards and building perfect boxes, a solid table saw is the center of any shop and strong support for countless projects, which is why the Craftsman 21807 is loaded with features. Line up every cut with the Laser Trac® guidance system and use the smooth gliding t-slot miter gauge and 10 inch carbide tipped blade to slice perfect angles. No matter what kind of work you’ve got ahead, this table saw is ready to lend a hand.
Perfect for long work pieces, the Craftsman 21807 Table Saw features an extendable out-feed support that gives you more control so you can focus on smooth feeding. And if you’ve got a wide cut to make, the extendable support tables and quick moving fence allow you to rip sheets up to 24 inches wide in one smooth, fast motion. Stable as can be, the wide base of this machine handles heavy pieces with ease. A solid fixture to any shop, but always ready to move, this table saw detaches from its base for portability that will keep it moving with you every time duty calls. Dependable, durable and ready to get the job done fast, add this saw to your arsenal and tackle any job with cuts, that can’t be matched.
- Full kit includes: 36T carbide tipped saw blade, 2 AAA batteries, dust bag, blade wrenches and push stick
- The Craftsman 21807 Saw’s 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast rips and cuts
- Wide base means stable support for pieces big and small
- Clamp together design allows this saw to break down fast
- Dual roller wheels means more jobsite and shop portability
- Laser Trac® delivers precision, accuracy and speedy cuts
- A pair of table side extensions delivers cuts up to 24 in. wide
- Dust collection bag removes and empties fast
- Out-feed extension supports long pieces easily
- Miter gauge is indexed every 15 degrees for fast, accurate cutting
- On board storage accommodates rip fence, miter gauge
- Some assembly required
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very heavy box (need strong arms/legs/back X2-3). Plan on 2-4 hours to put it together. But once it's together, watch out! Fabulous item that will be a member of the family for years and years to come!
The stand is very stable with 4 legs and the casters make it very easy to move around in the garage. The built in dust collection to connect to a shop vac is a great improvement over my very old table saw. The use of plastic is a surprise, but only time will tell if those parts will hold up. On sale made this a great buy.
I ordered this on-line and received the saw at the time that was given to me when I placed the order. This may not sound like a plus but if you have ordered items on-line you know that promises are made to be broken. To the saw. Easy set up and adjustments. I did the unmanly thing and actually read the instructions. It really is a nice set-up and the ability to remove from base and mount to a table or other surface is a big plus. The ability to remove from the base also helps when transporting to the work area. Nice overall, only gave 4 stars because I have not used it very long but what I have done it has performed flawlessly.
My son in law needed a table saw for a new business he is starting. This model fit the bill to perfection. It is sturdy, portable and works like a charm.
Once the saw was wet up I made several floating shelves that required accurate and repeated cuts. The adjustments and laser track made that process a snap. The cuts were smooth with no tear outs. Moving the saw around the shop was easy with the attached wheels but when in position the saw was stable when making passes with larger pieces of wood such as several 4'x4' pieces of plywood. I look forward to many years of faithful service and beautiful projects with this saw.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.