Craftsman 4 pc. Standard SAE Open End Ratcheting Wrench SetItem# 00921936000 | Model# 21936
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
|Length (in.):||5.95 in.|7.11 in.|7.88 in.|8.94 in.|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Quantity in Set:||4 pc.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
4-pc Inch Open-End Ratcheting Wrench Set Gives You the Speed of a Ratchet with the Access of an Open-End Wrench
Whether you are an auto mechanic or a weekend do-it-yourselfer, your toolbox would not be complete without the Craftsman 4-pc inch open-end ratcheting wrench set. They feature a ratcheting design which means you do not have to take the wrench off the fastener, helping you with tight spots and letting you get the job done faster and easier. You get the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench.
Each wrench of the 4-pc inch open-end ratcheting wrench set comes with two sizes, therefore you are getting eight wrench sizes in only four tools, saving valuable space in your toolbox. These wrenches are made of alloy steel, feature a straight handle and are standard length. Of course, they also come with the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, so you can count on them for life.
- Craftsman 4-pc inch open-end ratcheting wrench set features a patented, open-ended, ratcheting tooth design
- Each wrench is double ended and consists of two sizes as follows: 5/16 x 3/8 inch, 7/16 x 1/2 inch, 9/16 x 5/8 inch and 11/16 x 3/4 inch
- Combines the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench
- Made of alloy steel, so it will last and last
- Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is one of those sets that really looked like a great idea but in using it they are really odd. After a bit of use they become easier to wield and then they are one of the first wrenches I go for on many jobs! I love them!
I was kind of excited about these, A opened end ratcheting wrench could come in handy many times, but unfortunately I was very disappointed in these. Just in messing around with the wrenches the ratcheting "tooth" seems cheap, like its going to pop out after a few uses or break. I've tried to use the wreches to tighten down a couple bolts and nuts and forget about trying to crank down on something, that little ratcheting tooth will slip and you'll have some bloody knuckles before you know it. So then I thought they'd at least work for just threading a nut down about a 12" piece of threaded rod, something I could had done with my fingers. Well that was more frustrating than trying to thread it on by hand with a giant pair of gloves on. The ratchet would skip, jam up etc............. I don't even know how these got out of testing??? I really don't see much of a use for them. I had a trust in craftsman hand tools, they are usually great, but these are more like something I could have bought from ************** for $5.99
Thanks Craftsman now I have a set of useless wrenches that I have to keep and act like I use because my wife bought them for me for a gift!
Living in a Motorhome, I needed to reduce the weight of tools carried about. As this set contains the 3/4", the size of propane hose fittings, as well as so many other sizes, I was quite thankful to be able to free up some room inthe tool box and reduce weight.
Ellicott City, MD
Colorado Springs, CO
These ratcheting wrenches are a good tool for tight spaces when nothing else will fitbut sometimes come up short when the bolt starts to get loose. The ratchet mechanism is a little tight and just turns the bolt back in. all in all worth the money especially if you can get them on sale
Floral Park, NY
I wanted an open end wrench set that affords me 2 sizes on one wrench. This set was an exceptional value and had the full range of sizes that I was looking for.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.