Ratings & Reviews
Automatic Switch allows you to turn on your power tool and energize your accessories simultaneously! Only 110 volts so it's ideal for use with table or radial saws and dust collection systems.
- Increase your safety by being able to cut power to your tools at one source
- Power switch features three outlets
- Ideal for use with one power tool and two accessories
- Features built-in circuit breaker for added safety and convenience
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply turn on your saw and your shop vac come on too! This thing is COOL. I plan to mount one to every bench top tool I own wiuth a 2 gal shop vac system. My small shop doesn't have room for a large dust collection system. This will enable me to have a system for each tool.
I have had several of these for many years. All are reliable. I use them to power vacuums for each tool. They are a bit bulky and might make it difficult to plug an additional device in the outlet. Have used them with a Dremel tool so they don't require much current to activate.
I just purchased a Craftsman router and thought this would make a good addition to turn on my shop vac when I used the router. I works perfectly.
So far, this auto switch works great for running my planer and shopvac at the same time while I work. I also can add a light if needed to see better. Nice addition to the workshop!
South Colby, WA
I bought one of these to run a vacuum off of my miter saw, I got tired of constantly bending down to turn the vac on and off for every cut. The autoswitch solved my problem. It works so good I bought another one for when my Table Saw is set up in another room with a separate vacuum and light. Awesome product, wish I bought it sooner.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.