Craftsman 19-piece 3/8'' Dr. Inch and Metric Universal Socket Wrench SetItem# 00924963000 | Model# 24963
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||18|
|Contact Points:||12 point, 6 point, E-Torx, Spline|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
19-piece 3/8" Dr. Inch and Metric Wrench Set Has the Torque to Get the Job Done
A combination of strength, adaptation and fast moving design, the Craftsman 19-piece socket wrench set delivers torque when and where you need it. Developed to grab countless fasteners, the specialized interior ridging takes hold of quad, hex and 12 point nuts and bolts, while turning both spline and external Torx fasteners with ease. And when you’re dealing with a chewed-up partially rounded bolt, no worries, this set is built to take hold where others do nothing but slip.
Precision crafted from rugged alloyed steel and protected by a layer of black oxide, this 19-piece inch and metric wrench set is designed for years of hard-turning work. And backed by the power of a Craftsman Forever Warranty, every piece of this set will be with you for a lifetime of torque, whether in the garage, under the hood or on the jobsite. A solid kit built to satisfy all your inch and metric needs, toss these tools in your drawer and reach for Craftsman on your next job.
- Craftsman 19-piece Socket Wrench Set includes sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18mm and1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, ½, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Quick-release button makes switching sockets fast
- 45-tooth ratcheting mechanism provides a minimum 8-degree ratcheting arc
- Black oxide coating provides protection
- Precision ground surfaces move smoothly against various surfaces
- Universal ridge design allows this set to turn 4, 6, 12 point fasteners as well as external Torx, Spline and even rounded heads
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 29, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought two 3/8" and two 1/4" sets at half price sale. I don't care whether it made in China or USA, the quality is the same with the Sears life time warranty. The sockets 12mm and 19mm are missing from the set. No problem. I like the 12 pt sockets for tight space and fast fit for 6pt screws or square head screws. The ratchet is so smooth with the fine teeth gear on it for limited space turn. The sockets made with the teeth inside give a good bite of the screw or bolt or nut. I got other old style Craftsman sockets. This is the best design I use more often as a professional tool set. I don't mind to buy the 12 mm and 19 mm sockets since I paid half price for the sets.
San Diego, CA
New Port Richey, FL
I purchased this socket as I needed a new one. I didn't want to purchase one of the bigger sets. I wanted a set that I knew would cover the sizes i needed when needed. I liked the price of this set. The sockets are easy to come off and on. Storage of this piece takes up little room and the case will keep all the pieces together.
Fort Ripley, MN
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.