Craftsman 56-piece Universal Mechanics Tool SetItem# 00924964000 | Model# 24964
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||9.81|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||56|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Bits:||10|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||1|
|Number of Hex Keys:||11|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||1|
|Number of Sockets:||18|
|Number of Wrenches:||14|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
Get the Job Done with the 56-Piece Universal Mechanics Tool Set
You will always be ready to do your best work with the Craftsman 56-piece universal mechanics tool set. Whether you are tightening or replacing your bolts, this 56-piece set has just the tool you need to get the job done quickly and correctly every time you reach under the hood. All 56 pieces come organized and protected in the signature Craftsman sturdy and durable lightweight red case.
Inside the handy carrying case you will find the 56-piece universal mechanics tool set that includes both US customary units and metric units. In the universal tool set you will find nine customary sockets and nine metric sockets, a 3/8-inch drive ratchet, seven customary and seven metric wrenches, a 3-inch socket extension, a magnetic screwdriver socket with ten screwdriver bits and eleven customary measure hex keys.
- The full Craftsman 56-piece universal mechanics tool set delivers black oxide protected tools offering better gripping ability
- Signature quick-release ratchet lets you change out sockets quickly and easily; it features the 45 durable teeth for cranking and fluidity while the ratchet turns on a mere 8 degrees allowing you to work in the tightest of spots with ease
- With a 15-degree offset, the combination wrenches gives you added torque with every turn
- Built to last, the 56-piece mechanics tool set is backed by the incredible Craftsman lifetime warranty
Added on August 29, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cedar Hill, TX
One of the best all around tool set for mechanics work. Very durable and is universal as well. Works on standard and metric in one set.
Bought last week, used today. Great fit, great feel. Love the easy to read numbers. I will be adding to this collection. I have always been a fan of craftsman and this universal set is now my favorite.
I wanted this set as I do repair/ restore on classic cars. This is a dependable set that does the job. I'd recommend Craftsman tools to anyone who wants a great set at a great price!
El Paso, TX
You just can't go wrong with Craftsman. By far, this tool set is the toughest looking. I love the black color. I would even go as far to say that this tool set is made tougher. I highly recommend this tool set. I'm a Craftsman guy and to this date I have not had a tool break. (I'm a moderate tool user.)
San Jose, CA
My favorite set of hand tools to use. Open ended and box combination makes this set flexible to use for many things. I recently used them to assemble a Char Broil Grill. Had everything I needed and got into some tight spaces with ease. Grips nuts and bolts firmly, no slip. Feel great in your hands, also no slip.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.