|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||36|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Rip|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||50.0|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Table Tilt Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw: Make Every Cut Straight and True
With power, balance and accuracy, this Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw delivers smooth cuts for perfect miters, mortises and tight fitting dados that will slip together tight and stay in one piece for decades. Built from rugged steel, this table saw is designed for years of heavy use, from home renovation, to yard projects to building the perfect tree house. Versatile, durable and packing enough power to slice through the toughest timber, this saw will be a workshop fixture for decades.
Easy to maneuver and ultra stable, the Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw’s rip fence gives you solid backing whether you’re feeding planks, boards or full sheets of ply, and equipped with an adjustable anti-kickback pawl, every pass will be stable, true and safe. A solid start to a hardworking shop, this powerful table saw delivers professional performance at an entry level price. Stock your shop with Craftsman quality for a great cut that’s easy on the wallet.
- Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
- The Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
- Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
- Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
- Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
- Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
- Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
- Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
- Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
- Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
- Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
- Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
- Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
- Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
- Setup: some assembly required
- Warranty: Craftsman one year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The saw will not set the world afire with features or reliability, but it will suit the needs of most homeowners more than adequately. It has the features needed for most "around the house" type cuts. I used it to cut down some boards to finish off my stairs in my basement and, in conjunction with my miter saw, to help with the baseboards and crown molding for a complete basement finishing project. The price cannot be beat for the value.
This was my first table saw. I recently started doing some woodwork and found I needed to make better cuts than I was making by hand. After searching online I found te Craftsman Evolv was the best value for what I needed.
This saw was ok for the money. the kegs are not real sturdy. The fence works good. I made a table for the saw to sit in where the top of the desk was level with the top of the saw to provide a larger work space.
Quick set up and in use in under 45 minutes. This is not a professional saw but appears well constructed for weekend projects. It is priced well and when I can buy a product at the right price I would prefer to buy the tool from Sears than other box stores who often carry different brand projects from year to year. Buying from Sears you know you can get parts and service
First I like you online service. This table works well for home project and job site's. It's light weight and is easy to move.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Don't expect to do precision work with this saw. The guild are loose and lock downs don?t hold, but it beats paying over $400 for a quality saw when you have a small DIY project. Its functional. Buy a second safety key your will break and get lost. The price of the key is only $3.29, but stores don?t stock and shipping at sears is a killer for a small item.
This is my first table saw even though I have done alot of repair work and used others.I used it to make a door threshold and it performed seamlessly,This seems like a good starter saw and great value for the price.Only reason it's not 5 stars is it will not accept a dado blade.
got this about 3 yrs ago have used it a lot if I had known that there was like no accessories for it I would have spent more for the better saw it has a very short shaft so my dado blades don't always work well with it but is an alright saw for the price
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.