Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Piece Count:||4 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Turning with A Tough Pliers Set
Machined from rugged carbon steel and coated with an easy to grip dip, this set of pliers delivers grabbing and cutting power you need to loosen tough bolts, snip hoses and cut through wires. The basis of a tool kit that gets the job done, it includes needle nose, slip joint, lineman pliers and angle cutters so whether you’re torquing on an engine in the garage, tweaking an appliance in the basement, or hooking up cable in the den, you can get it done right.
- Pliers set includes: Angle cutters, needle nose, slip joint and lineman pliers
- Carbon steel built resist wear and delivers torque
- Toothy designs grip easily while sharp cutters snip through wire fast
- Grip dip keeps these tools in your hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
I bought these for my tool bag. When I need to work on something, I'll have something handy. These are not the best but they aren't the worst either, they'll do just fine with what I need them for.
I didn't anything fancy, just a set of basic pliers. However, these Sheffield pliers surpassed my expectations and seem quite durable (so far). Would definitely recommend, especially for this price.
I purchased these pliers because my son needed a new set and these were on sale for a really good price. He used one pair a couple of days ago was impressed at how well they worked. These pliers feel heavy in your hand and seem pretty durable. Getting four different types of pliers for one low price is a great deal and I would recommend these to anyone who needs pliers. My son has never owned more expensive pliers but he couldn't think of any other attribute more expensive ones would have that he would need. These are just great basic tools. My son loves the set and is very satisfied with the durability.
This set of pliers is basically a low cost tool that seems like a very good value. For less than $2 each they seem of good quality. Time will tell, but my first impression is very good.
I needed a new plier set due to my old ones getting rusty. On these I like the comfort handles and high quality metal. It is a very good quality for the price you pay.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.