Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Piece Count:||4 pc.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Turning with A Tough Pliers Set
Machined from rugged carbon steel and coated with an easy to grip dip, this set of pliers delivers grabbing and cutting power you need to loosen tough bolts, snip hoses and cut through wires. The basis of a tool kit that gets the job done, it includes needle nose, slip joint, lineman pliers and angle cutters so whether you’re torquing on an engine in the garage, tweaking an appliance in the basement, or hooking up cable in the den, you can get it done right.
- Pliers set includes: Angle cutters, needle nose, slip joint and lineman pliers
- Carbon steel built resist wear and delivers torque
- Toothy designs grip easily while sharp cutters snip through wire fast
- Grip dip keeps these tools in your hands
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was looking for an inexpensive set of spare pliers and this set fits that description. The slip joint pliers I received have very blocky tips, which really limits their use in tight quarters. If the slip joint pliers matched the product photo I would have been completely satisfied. I'd probably still recommend this set to a friend (based on price), but only if I showed them the slip joints first.
I needed a pair of inexpensive pliers for work and saw these. I like the ease of use, the price, and style. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought two of these sets for two tool boxes. They are quality pliers. I am sure they will come in handy when I need to use the. I would rather have them and not need them instead of need them and not have them. The price was a great price. I would recommend them to a friend. I like all tools at Sears.
This set of pliers cost less than $5 yet is little different from the brand name sets that cost at least $10 to $20. Sheffield tools may not be well known, but they are the ******** in town.
Panama City, FL
Byron Center, MI
For a little more than a buck a peice they're decent. Certainly not top self, The lineman and side cutters are good, the needle nose will do the job, the pliers are fair. If you loose a pair your not gonna whine. Throw the set in yer vehical or camper for that emergency repair and leave your good stuff home safe and sound. You know how you lose stuff out on the road.
La Crescenta, CA
A really good set of pliers. I like the cushioned handles better than Craftsman or any others I have had over the years. i saw them on sale, I thought I would try these pliers. turns out these are an excellent tool. I would recommend these.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.