Craftsman NEXTEC 12V Multi-Tool with Quick ReleaseSears Exclusive. | Item# 00930566000 | Model# 30566
Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.3|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.9|
|Battery Voltage (V):||12|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||0.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Oscillations Per Minute:||7500-15,000|
|Package Contents:||multi-tool , 15 accessories, battery and charger|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
Ratings & Reviews
Tackle Any Job With the Handy and Versatile Craftsman 12.0 V Multi-Tool with Quick Release
Craftsman Nextec Multi-Tool with Quick Release is the ultimate tool - it can make precise cuts, sand and smooth surfaces to perfection. Make this tool a permanent part of your toolkit for all your woodworking, dry wall construction or DIY projects. This portable tool can be taken around easily at home or on the job site. Very easy to work with, it's ergonomically designed to provide a firm and steady grip to do fine detailed work or sanding. With the NEW quick release accessory change system you can change out accessories in a flash by lifting up the lever, no hex key necessary!
Bring home this 12V Multi-Tool and put it to versatile use. You can use it in your workshop or home to do tough jobs like woodworking or finishing jobs like replacing bathroom tiles. The multiple accessories are backed with a powerful 12 volt battery that lets you complete all these jobs effectively. Withthe QuickBoost Charger you can get back to work in just 3 minutes! A full recharge time is just 30 minutes, this multi-tool helps to increase your efficiency and complete all your jobs on time.
- The Craftsman Nextec Multi-Tool with Quick Release offers versatility, portability and efficiency
- Includes charger and 15 accessory attachments
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle for comfort and stability
- Variable speed of 7,500-15,000 rpm lets you finish different types of jobs quickly and effortlessly
- Comes equipped with a LED light so you can illuminate your workspace
- Features a 12.0 Volt battery with QuickBoost: Charge 25% in 3 Minutes and Full Charge in 30 Minutes
- Weight: 5 lbs. (with accessories)
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman
- Maximum speed operation suitable for all accessory tools and attachments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Portable easy to use unit. The additional attachments are very useful when doing different jobs. Recommend this unit for doing odd jobs within confined spaces etc.
New Bedford, MA
Rec'd this as a gift. Tried cutting some 3/8" T111 siding (cutouts for a couple electrical boxes.) Battery kept vibrating out of tool. Small retaining tabs on battery worthless, will not keep battery in tool. I had to hold battery in tool to keep the tool running. Battery only lasted 2 cuts (about a linear foot) before dying. I couldn't wait 30 mins. for battery to charge. Finished cuts with my corded Milwaukee jigsaw. Not very impressed. Definitely glad I didn't buy this junk. Don't know who this would work for, but it definitely didn't work for me. The multi tool concept is a great idea. For me, I'll go with a quality brand corded one.
Love the quick release mechanism, holds blades very tight and very quick to exchange them. Good quality tool and comes with a variety of useful blades for a variety of projects. The LED works great to illuminate the work area.
This was a great multi-tool until a recent occasion when I went to remove one of the heads and the nut holding the attachment became completely stripped, now preventing me from removing the piece. To say I'm pissed is an understatement, esp. since I've probably used this tool only 3-4 times in the two years I've owned it, and didn't overtighen the hex bolt, which means Craftsmen used grossly inferior quality metal on the hex bolt.
New model added quick release. The model is bigger and bulkier making not as facile as the original. Also the vacuum dust attachment was eliminated. I thought that I was going to get an improved model to replace my present one. Returned the quick release
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.