Specifications & Dimensions
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.91|
Ratings & Reviews
2-pack Ratcheting Clench Wrench Gets the Toughest Bolts Turning
Designed to bite hard and ratchet fast, Craftsman 2-pack clench wrench features a tough pair of spring loaded jaws that react instantly at every turn, while the rugged alloyed steel build holds up to the toughest torquing conditions. Whether you’re stretched beneath the belly of a big diesel, reaching into the guts of a furnace or crammed under a sink trying to put an end to that leak, this pair of grippy tools delivers the torque and grab you need no matter how tight a spot you’re in.
A quick grip, without having to sift around the tool box for the right socket, this 2-pack ratcheting clench wrench gives you 6 and 8 inch options that both easily span a wide range of sizes, so even if you’re guessing on the size of a bolt, you’ll have the power to give it a solid turn. Built tough and designed to work as long as you do, this pair is backed by the strength of the Craftsman Forever Warranty, so you can count on it, for life. Whether you’re a handy man, repairman or just love wrenching, toss these essentials in your tool box and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 2-pack Clench Wrench set includes: 6 in. and 8 in. ratcheting clench wrenches
- Adjustable jaws accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Spring-loaded jaw design delivers a fast turning ratcheting action
- Handle is collapsible for fast packing and tight storage
- Thumb activated unlocking mechanism deliver quick movement
- Lifetime warranty keeps this set together for decades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Traverse City, MI
I purchased this little set for around $14.00 online at Shop Your Rewards deal of the day and when I picked it up from Sears I was surprised on how small these pliers were but after first use I truly appreciate them. Great little pocket pliers with a mean grip.
Grand Rapids, MI
I work on a fair amount of vehicles in my part time. The ability to adjust the angle of the swing arm is extremely handy for when you have to work in a tight space. And the fact that the wrenches come as a 2 pack provides peace of mind because I know that I will be able to handle ANY common nut size. These are solidly constructed, and the fold-up feature is very convenient. Based on the functionality, versatility, solid construction, and overall good price, I would highly recommend these wrenches for any person who will need to do repair or assembly work at some point.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm not quite as impressed with the design of this tool as I would be of finely finished Craftsman tools but it does what it's supposed to do so you can't fault it in that regard. I'm not sure I'd buy it again but that's just a personal preference with regard to the design (the reason for 4 stars instead of 5). Then again I might buy it again.....not sure what I'd do the next time. It is handy in that it folds up like a pocket knife though and takes less space to store it.
Willow Grove, PA
Handy tool that delivers as promised. A few things I would like to see changed is a spring loaded button to change the angle and teeth for rounded bolts. I bumped the button several times while working in tight places and the wrench went limp.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.