Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||19|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, black finish|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.04|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set by Craftsman Works as Hard as You Do
The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set delivers a serious grip under the hood, in the house, on the jobsite and anywhere else you'll need to grab hold of multiple types of fasteners like quad, hex, 12-point, external Torx, spline or even rounded. The unique socket design of this set grabs hard turn after turn and is designed to help you get the job done more efficiently.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and featuring a load dispersing ridge pattern, the Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set puts up with 40% more torque than the competition, while the unique pass-through build adapts easily to deep well and threaded rod applications, making this set on you can count on, every time you reach for it. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman name, you know it will work almost as hard as you do.
- The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set includes: 3/8 , 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 in. sockets; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 mm sockets; 1/8 in. drive ratchet and storage rack
- Pass-thru system delivers deeper than deep well torque
- Makes turning nuts down threaded rod easily
- Pass-thru ratchet is up to 40% stronger than traditional builds
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- Black oxide finish prevents rust, while smooth polished surfaces reduce friction against surfaces
- Comes with a convenient storage rack and socket rails to keep tools organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Flat Rock, NC
Got it because of the ease of changing sockets and the pass through to accommodate longer bolts. Didn't consider that I would need accessories for recessed heads or nuts because none of my older extensions work. So still using two sets of socket wrenches.
Fort Polk, LA
Bought this set 3 months ago, and since then, I've worked on our 3 cars ALOT. I've used just about every single hand tool I own, especially on 1 of the cars that I'm rebuilding. But I haven't found a legitimate use for this set yet. They pretty much just sit around, looking pretty. The head of the ratchet is too wide, to fit in most places that would require a pass-thru design (like this), or deep well socket. A good set of ratcheting-wrenches work 100x better. The handle isn't ergonomically friendly, also. I believe the best thing about the set, would be the design of the sockets.....since you can use them on 6pt bolts, 12pt, torx, stripped corner bolts, etc etc. I'm sure I'll run into bolts with rounded off heads, eventually, and I will be glad I have this set. This is definitely a tool that is NOT a must-have. Casual "wrenchers" or mechanics, wouldn't need this. This is something you buy, if you just like buying tools.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.