Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/2 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||5.75|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||3.75|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||2400|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||Impact Wrench, (1) Nicad Battery, Charger, and Owners Manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit: Torque Power to Go
Whether you find yourself pulled over on the side of the road with a flat tire or putting together a new deck on the back of your house, the Craftsman C3 Cordless 1/2'' Impact Wrench Kit delivers the power and portability you need to get the job done. And the ergonomically designed handle provides a firm, steady, comfortable grip no matter the conditions. It may be wet and cold or hot and humid outside, or your hands could be covered with oil or engine grease, you'll never lose your grip. That's especially important when time counts.
The Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit comes fully powered by a 19.2 volt NiCad battery-more than enough power to loosen the toughest bolt or most stubborn lug. Plus, a built-in LED acts as a flashlight so you can see what you're doing even at night. Add it to your arsenal of other Craftsman power tools, including one to keep in your trunk so you'll always be prepared for anything.
- Craftsman C3 Cordless 1/2'' Impact Wrench Kitcomes with a 19.2-Volt variable speed motor for the power you need when you need it to fasten and unfasten
- 200 ft-lb of Torque
- Handle designed for balance and comfort and ensures a steady grip for long hours of work
- Built-in LED lets you see what you're doing even at night
- Portable and easily transportable-the perfect roadside accessory for changing tires fast so you can get back on the road
- No assembly required
- Full 1 year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Just keep it charged up, but remember to disconnect the battery while not in use ,and store the two in your handy tool box on your truck, or the trunk of your car, (and a set of impact sockets) there a life savor and the price is right, It's a win, win tool to appreciate!.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This a great tool for easily removing stubborn nuts. I gave it only 4 stars because of the battery. It drains easily and should have come with lithium ion battery instead of nicad. Now I have to buy lithium battery pack and charger to unleash the power of this beast.
I got this to break loose lug nuts on my car, which are ~90ft/lbs. This tool won?t break them loose even with a full charge on the battery. I will have to use it for small jobs since it doesn?t work like it should. Hard to believe a ? impact cant loosen a lug nut!
Moreno Valley, CA
I have only used this tool once so far. I purchased the tool on the 20th of February and I used it the 23rd to perform a brake job. The impact wrench worked flawless and took the lug nuts off with ease. This tool allowed me complete the brake job in 20 minutes.
Moncks Corner, SC
Grand Rapids, MN
Hello. This my second tool from Craftsman with the 19.2 volt battery system. Both tools are excellent tools, but the battery life is horrible at best. I will purchase the battery upgrade and hope that it will change my opinion of this tool kit. Again the tool is well built but the battery system lets the tool down. My DeWalt 18 volt drill has twice the lasting power that these 19.2 volt Craftsman tools have.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.