Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||12"W x 5.25"D x 9"H|
|Hook & Accessory Type:||Accessories|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.1|
|Package Contents:||1 Holder|
Ratings & Reviews
VersaTrack Paper Towel Holder Keeps Cleaning Supplies Organized
There is no reason to have an untidy work space area in the garage when you hang up the Craftsman VersaTrack paper towel holder. The paper towel holder features a sturdy steel rod to hold a roll of heavy duty paper towels that can be changed out quickly and will be able to clean up some of your biggest messes. This convenient holder will hang securely and install quickly thanks to the VersaTrack system.
Keep everything you need to clean your garage up with the VersaTrack paper towel holder, thanks to a heavy-duty steel shelf, built garage tough, in addition to the steel rod. The shelf holds up to 25 lbs of all of your cleaning supplies that you may need. This will give you more counter space for all of those projects that you'll now have room to do.
- Craftsman VersaTrack paper towel holder is made of heavy duty and sturdy steel
- Holds cleaning supplies weighing up to 25 lbs
- Steel rod holds heavy duty paper towels and makes for easy replacement
- Holder can be put up quickly and securely due to the VersaTrack system
- Hanging feature creates more counter space for those do-it-yourself projects
- HookTite latch feature works with VersaTrack to lock in place but remain easily portable
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 07, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Took a couple light whacks with a hammer, but it WILL go together. As for the rod slipping out, my wife came up with the perfect solution. Just slip on a couple of tight fitting rubber end caps on the rod and the problem is solved. It will stay put and keep the paper towel roll in place.
I bought this based off a friend buying one and assembling and installing it for him during a garage remodel. It is a nice product with a little work. I understand the "average joe" will just want this to fall together during assembly, but lets face it, what product in the last 15 years that required assembly truely stood up to what it was supposed to be. I find it a little entertaining that people think this thing is so hard to assemble. A little observance goes a long way. First, the two holes that the back assembles to are off a little. A small file and about two minutes total for both sides took care of that--they needed to be opened up more towards the center. Second, as mentioned elsewhere here, put the tray in first, then the back piece on. Other than that it's a piece of cake. The issue with the rod falling out as others have claimed has not shown itself to be an issue yet, honestly there are at least a half dozen solutions I thought of to fix it within a couple minutes.
Whoever engineered this is lost. If they were paid to design this they should return the money and find another career. I have to use zip ties on the outside and inside of the rod to keep it from falling out everytime I want to pull a paper towel off of it. Also, putting it together needed quite a bit of manipulation. Terrible design and execution!
The name of this item is a Paper Towel Holder and that is all it can do with paper towels...is hold them. The rod that holds the paper towel is so poorly designed that when trying to pull the towels of the rack it constantly falls off. Don't waste your money on this. The Gladiator brand Paper Towel Holder is much better and it works on the Craftsman Versa-Track as well.
Belle Plaine, IA
Port Ludlow, WA
Santa Cruz, CA
For those of us that have4 Versa Track near our tool benches this is a handy product. Assembly is easy but the istructions are terrible and out of order. If you want to make the assembly easy, first attach the tray to the side peices. Make sure the slots on the back of the tray are hooked onto the side parts but don't screw it in. Then put the back plate on by slipping it between the tray and the side pieces. It will fit over the mounting knobs and if needed tapped into place with a small hammer. Then put in the screws to the back plate and finally scre in the tray. Things will fit together a lot easier this way. Cons:: The instructions are difficult to follopw. and the towel rod is a poor design. I am going to drill the rod at both ends so I can secure the rode in the holder with a couple of washers and cotter keys or clevis pins. One star off for the above complaints. Maybe I would take another half star off for being made in China, but that is not worth a whole star. Ni.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.