Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length (in.):||99.75|
|Table Dimensions (LxW):||15.75 x 20.375|
|Adjustable Height of Cut:||8|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Guide Type:||Upper and Lower Guards|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||160|
|Lock On Switch:||No|
|Maximum Blade Width (in.):||0.25|
|Maximum Width of Cut (in.):||13.625|
|Minimum Blade Width (in.):||0.75|
|Number of Speeds:||2|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Package Contents:||Bandsaw w/ blade installed, Table, Open Stand, upper Table Trunnion Assembly, Bi Lingual Manual|
|Quick Release Blade:||No|
|Resaw Capacity (in.):||8|
|Saw Type:||Stationary Band Saw|
|Circuit Amp Rating:||15 amps|
|Cord Length (ft.):||7|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Cord Type:||18 gauge|
|Blade Size (in.):||99.75|
|Blade Speed (SFPM):||1620/3340|
|Speed Capability:||2 speed|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Table Height From Floor (in.):||41|
|Table Material:||Cast iron|
|Table Tilt (Right and Left):||Right 5 deg. - left 45 deg.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
This 1-Horsepower 14-inch Band Saw Has Some Serious Kick
With its 1 HP dual 120/240 voltage motor and nearly 100-inch blade length, this Craftsman 14-inch band saw can tackle any serious cutting job. Built on a large, sturdy cast-iron base, this machine offers stability and flexibility with its 45-degree tilting table. For even more control, the band saw offers two blade speeds ‒ one for cutting wood and one for other non-ferrous materials ‒ turning it into a multi-purpose tool.
Heavy-duty jobs are no task at all for the 14-inch band saw, owing to its versatility. Most importantly, it has the extra details that make a band saw user-friendly, like two dust collection ports in two different sizes, a 7-foot power cord, upper and lower guards and straightforward owner assembly. As an added bonus, the saw has an 8-inch resaw capacity and ball bearing guides to help reduce friction and lengthen blade life. Backed by a Craftsman One Year Limited Warranty, you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Use the Craftsman 14-Inch Band Saw for your woodworking needs and then some
- To cut different materials, the device offers 2 blade speeds: 1620 and 3340
- Two dust collection ports ‒ one at the back and one at the front ‒ are 2-1/2 in. and 4 in. deep, respectively
- This saw has a standard 3/4” x 3/8” miter slot
- A sleek, grey exterior means it fits well in any workroom
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33” W x 68” H x 21-5/8” D
Added on April 05, 2012
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Craftsman Club Members get Extra $20 back in points. Sold By Sears. Offer ends 4/25/2015. Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.