Craftsman 80pc Max Axess 1/4 & 3/8-in. Dr. Socket Wrench SetItem# 00932820000 | Model# 39180
Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Lifetime warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8.8|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||80|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Adapters:||4|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||2|
|Number of Sockets:||71|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Standard|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 & 3/8-in. Wrench Set Puts Tough Torquing in Your Hands
Combining the quick grab of standard with the superior reach and contact area of deep well sockets, this Craftsman 80pc Dr. Socket wrench set delivers quick spinning action and high torsion turns to your shop. Featuring the superior strength of a unique ridge design and the muscle of an alloyed steel build, each ratchet is up to 45% stronger than traditional versions, so when it comes to tough turns and hard torquing action, this 80 piece is always ready.
Bringing both 1/4 and 3/8 inch sockets and drivers to your toolbox, the 1/4 & 3/8-in. wrench set is designed to turn dozens of fasteners while working on your car, tuning-up that lawn mower and all around the house, from fixing up appliances to helping grandma with her plumbing, this set gets it done. Featuring serious grip on Torx, Hex, standard inch and metric fasteners, and protected by the power of a Craftsman Forever Warranty, this 80 piece twists and turns when you need it, for life. Invest in this set, and invest in a job well done for decades.
- Pass-thru socket system in 1/4- and 3/8-in. drive works on any length fastener, from short to peaked
- Thumb activated directional adjustment swaps fast
- Polished steel finish wipes clean quickly
- Blow molded plastic case stores neat, clean and protects against moisture damage
- Two ratchets fit into spaces traditional ratchets and sockets cannot
- Includes regular, hex and Torx® socket sizes in inch and metric ranges
- Backed by the Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Craftsman 80pc Dr. Socket Wrench Set includes:
- -1/4 in. Drive (35)
- 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 in. 6pt Sockets (10)
- 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7 ,8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13 MM 6pt Sockets (13)
- 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 in. Hex Bit Sockets (4)
- 2, 2.5, 3 MM Hex Bit Sockets (3)
- T8, T10 Torx Bit Sockets (2)
- 3 in. Extension
- 1/4-in. Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 1/4 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- 3/8 in. Drive (44)
- 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 in. 6pt Sockets (9)
- 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 6pt Sockets (10)
- 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in. Hex Bit Sockets (7)
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 MM Hex Bit Sockets (6)
- T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45 Torx Bit Sockets (7)
- 3 in. Extension
- 3/8 in. Drive Pass-Thru Ratchet
- 3/8 in. x ¼ in. Pass-Thru Adapter
- 1/4 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- 3/8 in. Square-Drive Adapter
- Pass-Thru Driver Handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. (He picked it out.) He loves it. He said, "Now I have all the wrenches I need in one handy case". If he's happy.....I'm happy. He loves Craftsman tools! I received this item the day after I ordered it on-line. That's amazing!
I like this set because you get a very complete socket set in a light & compact case. It's a great product for people that have limited storage space but need a socket/hex set for everyday projects. The only real limitation I have found with the Max Axess socket wrench product line is the sparse selection of extensions.
I have several socket sets but this one is the best. Its not particularly expensive but the design is excellent. The pass through is no gimmick. It has proven useful time after time. The low profile also helps get into hard to reach places. The "other" bits (hex etc) all have a 3/8 square drive in the back making them cross compatible with other drivers (I use them on my drill) which is very convenient. For the average user this is a great set. I am very happy with the quality and durability. Been using them for over a year on a regular basis with no issues.
East Chicago, IN
This is a wonderful product. The best thing is the sapce you save when doing a job. Escpecially in har to reach spaces, where you don't need an extension, since the screw goes threw the hole easy to work.
Craftsmen tool always have been a favorite tool of mine, not only because of the warranty, which by the way is out standing. It is because craftsmen stands behind their product. I own several craftsmen tools and love them.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.