Craftsman 12 pc. Nutdriver Set in Zippered CaseItem# 00934555000 | Model# 34555
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 12.7 in.|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 11/32 in.|
|Drive Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Never Sweat the Small Stuff with this Craftsman 12-Pc. Nutdriver Set
This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case proves that bigger isn't always better - particularly when you need to get at a fastener in a tight spot. That's where these nutdrivers come in handy. With a 2.9-in. plastic shaft, they can slip into nooks and crannies where a socket wrench won't go, removing the fastener with ease and minimal frustration. They're fantastic for working on fasteners on electronics or small appliances that don't need a ton of torque to remove.
The Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set is as organized and efficient as it is handy. Each driver is color-coded with it size stamped on the end for immediate identification. Everything fits in a compact soft-sided case made with elastic loops that keep all the tools in place. The drivers are in a dozen of the most common sizes, both in. and millimeter. The standard ones range from 1/4 to 1/2, while the metrics go from 6 to 11 mm.
- This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case is great to have on hand for a range of small jobs that don't need the torque of a full-size socket
- With 2.9" shafts, these nutdrivers are great for fitting into tight spaces
- There are six standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 inch
- There are six metric sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm
- The drivers are color-coded and stamped with sizes on the ends for quick identification
- Comes with a compact carrying case
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently bought this set to use on my bicycle and to complete my tool set for my home shop. But I also bought a set about 2 years ago to use at work to replace the set my company gave me. I can not say enough about this nut driver set since it has held up through all sorts of wear and tear at work. If you need a good Made in USA nut drivers, buy this set. There is just too many pros not to buy this set; low cost, durable, and of course, American made!
This is an excellent US made set of nut drivers. Very reasonable cost, just one of the best sets you could buy for the money today. Highly recommended for anyone that could use them.
West Hempstead, NY
These Craftsman nutdrivers are excellent quality. They are nicely weighted and comfortable to use. They have a good grip and get the job done right the first time. With Craftsman's lifetime guarantee on hand tools, you can't go wrong.
I was able to pick up this set of nut drivers for a very good price. It is much cheaper than buying the drivers individually. The grips are hard plastic, but are fine for light to moderate use. It is a solid design and build. No frills, just works. My only complaint would be that they don't include a 3/16 or 5mm, so you'll have to buy those separately
The Craftsman 12 pc. Nutdriver Set in Zippered Case is of the usual high Craftsman quality. Fit and finish are very good and the zippered case is a nice feature, although I usually keep drivers in my tool chests. It is easy to repurpose the case for many other applications. There are numerous quality tool manufacturers to choose from, but I have not found any that provide superior value.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.