Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||120|
|Overall Material Type:||Plastic|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
Ratings & Reviews
High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment A Handy Helper
From saving gas by making sure your car tires are adequately aired up to fixing the kids' bike flats, the Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment can get you going fast. Portable and lightweight, the air pump delivers up to 120 psi of pressure - that's more than enough pressure for cars, bikes, trucks and off-road vehicles, not to mention the random pool float. Its analog gauge is easy to read, and a 14-inch hose is flexible enough to make filling up quick and easy. Its levered valve attaches quickly and firmly, saving you the frustration of repeated attempts.
The High Pressure Tire Inflator Attachment is another great tool in the Bolt-On series of products designed to cut down on the clutter and improve the efficiency in your tool box. The pump attaches easily, works quickly and is always ready to help you get the job done.
- Craftsman Bolt-On High Pressure Inflator Attachment goes with the Craftsman Bolt-On 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver, which is sold separately.
- The inflator can deliver up to 120 psi of pressure - 100 peak PSI is ideal for cars, trucks, bikes and off road vehicles, so there's more than enough power.
- A 14-inch hose is flexible enough to reach the inflation location with ease.
- The analog pressure gauge is easy to read and accurate.
- The attachment is powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery - sold separately.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
this is ok although it does take a little extra time as oppose to an airhose, but it does do the job and comes in handy at time out on the road
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
this little inflator is great, I have a small air compressor that if I want put air in my truck tire I have to get out a heavy outdoor power cord, plus the tank has to have around 50 psi in the tank, with this I just make sure the battery is charged and in less than 5 minutes I am done
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy One Bolt-on Attachment Get one 50% off. Offer ends 12/14/2013 Offer ends 14-Dec-2013 See details.
- Hot Deal! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time price! Ends 12/12. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.