Specifications & Dimensions
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver 00916496000|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment Is Great for Crafty People
The handyman, handywoman or avid crafts person in your life will pick the Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment as the best gift they've received in years. It's lightweight for easy transport to work or classrooms. The tool's featherweight also ensures hours of operation without fatigued or aching hands and joints. The precision of the router can handle the most refined flutes and flourishes and create razor sharp precision finishes on doors, furniture and wainscoting.
Powered by a 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, the Bolt-On Router Attachment is as long on power as it is short on weight. You'll zip through jobs in record time and marvel at the professional results you get every time, on every project. The unique transparent apron protects you from flying dust while letting you easily monitor your progress. Every type of crafts person will find this Bolt-On attachment an invaluable addition to their finishing tool collection.
- The Craftsman Bolt-On Router Attachment easily snaps on and off for quick versatility
- Ideal for trimming and edging frames and furniture, ornamental and custom woodworking, and hinge routing
- Easy to adjust depths for multiple tasks
- Maximum 1 in router depth handles most jobs
- Made of durable materials for years of use
- Dependable Craftsman quality you can count on
- Smooth edges are a breeze to achieve with a 0-9000 RPM range
- Compatible with the Craftsman Bolt-On system powered by a 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 14, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another convenient bolt on attachment that is quickly available to do the finishing work on my projects. The router has handled all my projects very well and provides a good finishing touch. The router head performs as expected and I am very pleased with this attachment.
The first time this was used on a project, I had practiced on scrap lumber. It seemed to work OK. But when I set up a guide made of wood and tried to use this, it was hard to handle and the plastic guide on the router actually melted where it made contact with the wood guide. I exchanged for the drill/driver but have not used it yet. I love the basic drill and have a hard time keeping it away from my son. If it ever comes up missing, I'll know where to look. But the router attachment isn't worth it.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Tools Online Only Deals! While Supplies Last. Items Sold By Sears Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.